Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Great day on the east side of the mountains. Had family and friends start showing up just after nine this morning and the last of them left about an hour ago. Lots of fun and good food. One Daughter-in-law celebrates her birthday today so we had a double celebration going all day. Ham, turkey, sausages and pork tamales plus all the side dishes and deserts. The ladies really outdid themselves with SWMBO being the major contributor.

Got a bunch of stuff I didn't even know I wanted but glad to have. Great fun watching the family get all excited about surprises that showed up under the trees (we had four trees in the house, kind of a Christmas forest of sorts) and were totally unexpected. Really the best Christmas for the wife and I that we have had in years. This being retired and back where the family is is really great. Well worth working and waiting for.

Snowed a little off and on all day with the sun coming out and making the snow covered trees really sparkle. Getting a little fog moving in now which usually means a couple of days of fog and slow warming trend. We're at 21 deg now with a low of 9 early this AM.

Hope you all had as wonderful a day as we have enjoyed.

Mike

Old 12-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

I hope everyone had a merry christmas.

Allyson's first christmas went well. She got a ton of toys. Now I have to go buy her a toy box. Everything is out of the box and in my living room. My nephew bought me a bicycle cart for ally so I can take her on bike ride's now. I can't wait!!! Weight lose here I come! Starting that at the beginning of the new year.

I got about 3 inches of new snow here today. Christmas is so much better when it's snowing! The roads are going to be a mess tomorrow thats for sure with the rain coming in.

Now I just need to wait for those garbage men to come. I'm waiting patiently for my turn. Everything is out by the road waiting, I just hope no dogs get into the garbage, or I'm not going to be happy.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Last post that is showing up on the board is the one I made last night but the page ahead is showing WQ posted after nine last night. Strange!.

At any rate folks must be sleeping in today, don't blame them as it's cold out there. Temp is down to 4 deg and it's foggy out. Little wind from the NE and the fog is building up on the trees and wires. Going to be a real winter wonderland with all the snow on the ground.

You folks have a great day, I'm going to venture into town today. Bound to be some reason we need to get out of the house.

Mike

Old 12-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone. its been to long my computer went kaput on me so santa brought me a new one. we have been playin in the snow with my finnaly fixed bike yeah. i will see yall again in the mornin

Old 12-26-2008, 11:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We had a great day @ the inlaws up in the big "A" town yesterday MAN you guys did get a ton of snow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] my little car was scraping on the back roads. Then when we left last night we got turned around due to a plow in the ditch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] father in law had seen on in the ditch earlier in the same spot haha, then we are goin down Hwy 9 & got detoured off of there also due to an accident, ended up going down Jayna's road.........................we actually drove by her sure she didn't notice us as it was dark [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ICY ICY roads up that was after dark [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Kids made out like bandits as did we, i FINALLY got my new set of pots & pans [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] DJ got more tools & goodies, Ron got a fancy safety coat, now he can match Joel LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img], Trev just got a ton of stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] lots of games for the Wii & DS spoiled child he is, but he is now the youngest one left. We had TONS of food to eat came home corked!!!

Now the big clean up begins, Santa didn't bring that maid [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] darn him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"Have a great one

Old 12-26-2008, 12:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 12-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed pork tamales </end quote></div>
You need say no more, hummmmmmmm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400 keep missing work due to trucks jacknifing across my road</end quote></div>
Dumb truckers, when are they ever gonna learn how to drive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Weight lose here I come! Starting that at the beginning of the new year.</end quote></div>
You and me both, but I love eating at Christmas time, well, ok I actually love eating all the time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney good mornin everyone. its been to long my computer went kaput on me so santa brought me a new one.</end quote></div>
Wondering what happened to ya, new puter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread