Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 07:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Have you ever checked out the meat cooler at Cash-N-Carry? They have very good prices on their prime rib and lots more!</end quote></div> That's where I get my coffee creamer, 1.5 Liter, pump action, coffeemate, no need for refridgeration, great prices [img][/img]

Think I'd better check my spelling on that one [img][/img]</end quote></div>

OOOOOOOO I'll have to check that out too LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that's @ Cash & Carry? I get the 1/2 gl. @ Winco for $4.98 we use those pumpers @ work how much are they?

Old 12-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma OOOOOOOO I'll have to check that out too LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that's @ Cash & Carry? I get the 1/2 gl. @ Winco for $4.98 we use those pumpers @ work how much are they?</end quote></div>
I believe it's $13.25 but it's concentrated, doesn't take much, they say one pump will take care of you, don't know about that, I normally pump 3 times and I'm good to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Ghost Post

Old 12-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Batten down the hatches, it'sa gonna blow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed This morning we have a thin sheet of ice over everything, hope it melts off early as I gotta go to The Dalles to get a birthday present for SWMBO. </end quote></div>

Don't they have something at the local hardware store that would suffice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

You've never been to Goldendale, have you?

Old 12-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma OOOOOOOO I'll have to check that out too LOL [img][/img] that's @ Cash & Carry? I get the 1/2 gl. @ Winco for $4.98 we use those pumpers @ work how much are they?</end quote></div>

I believe it's $13.25 but it's concentrated, doesn't take much, they say one pump will take care of you, don't know about that, I normally pump 3 times and I'm good to go [img][/img]

</end quote></div>

You don't care too much for the taste of coffee, do you?

Old 12-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod You don't care too much for the taste of coffee, do you?</end quote></div>
I usually get French Vanilla, but they were out, so I just grabbed the Hazelnut, it's not too bad, I never drink it black, yuck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2008, 10:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod You've never been to Goldendale, have you?</end quote></div>
We drove through it going out to the track. I know they have a motel and a couple of stores there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2008, 11:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Geeze, gotta work tomorrow, what's with working on New Years Eve, there goes my 5 days off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod You've never been to Goldendale, have you?</end quote></div>

We drove through it going out to the track. I know they have a motel and a couple of stores there [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yup, that was Goldendale. We don't live in town, we're actually in the suburbs of Centerville and just a couple of miles from Eddieville.

Our son bought a new splitting mall the other day, I'm saving it to put a ribbon around and set next to the kitchen stove along with a pair of handcuffs I have left from my cop days. The real gift will come out later if I'm able. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

If you stop in Goldendale to eat use the north exit by the 76 station and in the little strip mall next to that station is Sodbuster's restaurant. Best place in town to eat with Gee's on Main Street, that's the street with the flashing traffic light, running a close second. Don't try anyplace else. Best place for gas is Pat's Ranch Mart at the bottom of the upper Maryhill grade. Bout 5 miles past the south Goldendale exit. Prices are lower and the gas is always good. If your rig runs well on water use the Sharon or Shell stations.

The melt off has stopped here, temps just above to just below freezing with a moderate wind. Suspect the roads will be slick in the morning.

Local DUI count last I heard was four for the holiday weekend. One was some dude driving his own big ol truck. Dumb *** to the extreme IMO. He just sipped himself out of a business. Apparently he decided just because the road turned he didn't need too.

Have a safe weekend folks.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread