Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 12:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

RG, dual-sporter and I atr at Sodbuster's. Good eats.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker RG, dual-sporter and I atr at Sodbuster's. Good eats.</end quote></div>
dual-sporter? Haven't heard from him in a couple years, how's he doing?

Old 12-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker RG, dual-sporter and I atr at Sodbuster's. Good eats.</end quote></div> dual-sporter? Haven't heard from him in a couple years, how's he doing?</end quote></div>
Nevermind, just read Mikes post, guess it was a few years back you guys ate at Sodbuster's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2008, 01:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

It was about 3/20/04, when we had a large psar ride, for the team race practice.

Old 12-31-2008, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

It was about 3/20/04, when we had a large psar ride, for the team race practice.</end quote></div>

I remember that day! Lets see also being passed numerous times by some fast racer girl on a Honda, oh and some other happy dude taking a siesta off on the side of the track on a Rappy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2008, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone thinking bout riding New Years Day? or will there be too many hang um overs?

There is the Hangover Hare Scramble at Washougal.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:40 AM
Pro Rider

Morning Psar!

Old 12-31-2008, 04:41 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod You don't care too much for the taste of coffee, do you?</end quote></div>

I usually get French Vanilla, but they were out, so I just grabbed the Hazelnut, it's not too bad, I never drink it black, yuck [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I love the Hazelnut!

Old 12-31-2008, 08:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Still waiting for my new winch to show up, can't get a straight answer from the people at Harbor Freight. Guess I'll buy local next time. Would have bought one at my cousins store but they were sold out. Supposed to be quicker thru Harbor Freight. Learned a lesson, guess you can teach old dogs new tricks.

Sounds like Hap and a bunch of other folks like their coffee black with cream and sugar. I like mine like I like gunpowder, black with plenty of kick. Course anymore SWMBO and the Vet tell me to keep it down to a couple of cups a day. They started on that and I got a new cup, holds just a bit more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Watch out for the nut cases out there Hap, it's amateur night at the bars starting a few hours ago. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Have a great time tonight folks and use those designated drivers or call a cab if the situation warrants it.

Mike

Old 12-31-2008, 09:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker It was about 3/20/04, when we had a large psar ride, for the team race practice.</end quote></div> I remember that day! Lets see also being passed numerous times by some fast racer girl on a Honda, oh and some other happy dude taking a siesta off on the side of the track on a Rappy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
That was a fun day for sure, will never forget it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Congratulations on the new quad, how about some pictures? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread