Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Oh yea Happy Birthday to Jolene! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Your right, not this weekend, maybe in a couple of weeks, but it needs to be an old fashioned pizza feed like we used to have</end quote></div> Chuck E. Cheese again??? hahahahahahahaaaaa Gotta see HappaBallBuddy playing in the kids ball pit again [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div> That's just because I heard a certain "Fun Guy" was being smothered by kids in the ball pit, I was just coming to the rescue [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div></end quote></div>

I was thinking maybe Farellis or something like that. March 1st or 8th?</end quote></div>

That sounds good....I'll be fulltiming w/Reagan by then so she can meet some of the other kids maybe?

Old 02-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

well almost finished loading...taking Kas to school (she doesnt want to miss the first half) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then on the road by 12:30 and hope there by 9 no ride till tomorrow darn [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]...but lots o fun.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 02-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Your right, not this weekend, maybe in a couple of weeks, but it needs to be an old fashioned pizza feed like we used to have</end quote></div> Chuck E. Cheese again??? hahahahahahahaaaaa Gotta see HappaBallBuddy playing in the kids ball pit again [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div> That's just because I heard a certain "Fun Guy" was being smothered by kids in the ball pit, I was just coming to the rescue [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div></end quote></div>

I was thinking maybe Farellis or something like that. March 1st or 8th?</end quote></div>

Sounds good to me too!

Old 02-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

Walking is good for us old farts [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

When did you start including me in with the old fart crew???? I don't feel old or like a fart???? DM on the other hand... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG].</end quote></div>

haha now HOW did I know my name was going to get drug into this as I was reading along [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well I figured out why my phone line wasn't working [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] damn dogs chewed thru it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] they are like 10 2yr. olds on a bad day I'm tellin' ya!! Now I put the line ABOVE thier heads HA TAKE THAT LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hope everyone had a good Valentines Day, we did NOTHING but that was our choice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yesterday we have been married 10 years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] amazing isn't it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yes cheesy cheesy gettting married on V Day I don't recommend it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL
Ron got me some nice plants for the new house/yard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he got a box of candy & a card haha

Hap I tried to put the link in my sig, guess I'm just retarted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] it's kinda there I think, don't quite remember how maybe some can refresh me?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

WQ YEP shoes were taken off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I took a pair of clean ones up there so I can drop the muddy boots & put them on cuz it's COLD in there right now!!
Glad to hear you & baby are doing good I'm so excited for you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well they got water & sewer hooked up yesterday & finished the earthquake straps & blocking it now I think they are waiting for the inspector cuz no one is here today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Found some more damage yesterday on the counter top corner it is cracked good, I know they will fix this stuff I'm just making a punch list so I know they get it ALL fixed!! DJ made a GOOD point last night as we were up there checking it out...................they duct taped the toilet seat down for the move BUT can't secure the fridge?????!!!!! HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE HAHA

I'm gong to call them today to let them know about the fridge at least today. They still have to deliver the dishwasher so might as well bring that too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ok well you guys have a great day, Trev & I aren't sure what we're doing today but he has a 4 day weekend, usually at the dunes now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] oh well soon I'm sure!!

Old 02-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

I would make them replace the whole bottom cabinet and counter! And if they are delivering the dishwasher, why don't they deliver the fridge too, so no damage happens. God people are stupid! That doesn't make since at all. Oh well it's there cost!

This weekend is suppose to be sunny, so I'm looking forward to that. I have a b-day, house warming, slumber party that I'm going to tonight in Roslyn. Looks like the pass is in good shape, with bare and wet roads. So when I get home it will be yard work and cleaning up after all the wind we have had lately. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2008, 02:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

Things are going to be put on hold for me for a bit.

I am going to have to get my kids back down to their moms and find a place to go. wont be able to afford to go out for a while. Blah!

Old 02-15-2008, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Farelli's sounds good.
Dang it, gotta work both those days [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread