Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Noticed there's a notice in the MSN PSAR site that they're doing away with the group service so anyone having something in there they want better get it. ?

Important Announcement :

The MSN Groups service will close in February 2009. You can move your group to Multiply, MSN's partner for online groups. Learn More

Puget Sound Area Riders PugetSoundAreaRiders@groups.msn.com</end quote></div>

Karl, Bill, Brian, MSN needs to be migrated to Multiply, there are 5 steps and everything gets transfered over. Everybody has to re-join, would hate to lose all the pictures by not migrating over.</end quote></div>

Thanks for the heads-up. I migrated the site over, it's currently still migrating as I type this. Here's the link: Puget Sound Area Riders

I'll grant admin rights later...

Old 01-19-2009, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode

Hey every body. How r all of you? I see someone is talking about going riding????</end quote></div>

Yeah we are, 0800 tomorrow headed southbound to Longview. Bring $25 and U too can ride with us.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun

Hey Cheechy,

I've also got Hayley's DRR for sale. As you know, I think it's a little better than the LT80. Plus it's wider and has way better suspension.

It's in great condition.

I'll sell it with/without the FLEXX bars. Obviously cheaper without.

TwentyTwoHundred without them

Honestly, if it were me I would buy the DRR instead....oh dang, did I say that...

Name:  102.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  188.3 KB

Name:  100.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  189.6 KB

Name:  098.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  208.3 KB</end quote></div>

How much for just the cylinder and piston[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] will be needing a 70 jug soon for Jakes XC/Woods bike. Thinking I might try out the new kit that Athena came out with, I liked what they offered when I did my old KFX.

The guy at work was looking for something under a grand, so he is just watching craigs for an older LT80

Old 01-19-2009, 03:49 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

very tragic accident at the Monster Truck show on Friday night.

The only bright spot to it, is that young man was most likely having fun until the accident. RIP 6 year old Sabastian Hizey</end quote></div>

A few years ago Spencer Whitman passed away at Beverly dunes. He was like a second grandchild to my mom.

It was hard for my mom to talk to me for awhile knowing that I allow Jake to race ATV's. Right after that I invested in Jakes, Leatt neck brace and body armor.

But every time he races I say a prayer that he will be safe. As a parent sometimes I question if I am doing the right thing by letting him to participate in such a dangerous sport. And how would I feel knowing that I was the one that let him go out there and race, and against most of my families wishes.

My mom called me at 7am Sat. morning to make sure we weren't at the Monster Truck show Fri.(we went tonight) against her wishes again.

I know Spencer had experienced more fun, thrill and just plain lived life to its fullest. And like Bill said I'm sure Sabastian was having fun right up till the moment.

I'll quite my babbling now on this subject that I am somewhat torn between but on thing is for certain is GOD SPEED both of these young men. I really hope it is true the happy visions I have of both of them up in heaven with the biggest smiles on their faces.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 01-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hey crashnfool, nice to see pics of you and your quad, looks like muddy fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2009, 08:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Noticed there's a notice in the MSN PSAR site that they're doing away with the group service so anyone having something in there they want better get it. ? Important Announcement :
The MSN Groups service will close in February 2009. You can move your group to Multiply, MSN's partner for online groups. Learn More Puget Sound Area Riders PugetSoundAreaRiders@groups.msn.com</end quote></div> Karl, Bill, Brian, MSN needs to be migrated to Multiply, there are 5 steps and everything gets transfered over. Everybody has to re-join, would hate to lose all the pictures by not migrating over.</end quote></div> Thanks for the heads-up. I migrated the site over, it's currently still migrating as I type this. Here's the link: Puget Sound Area Riders I'll grant admin rights later...</end quote></div>
Thanks Karl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 01-19-2009, 09:43 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

Thinking I might try out the new kit that Athena came out with, I liked what they offered when I did my old KFX.</end quote></div>

The 480 jug on my 450R is an Athena and I'm real happy with it.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread