Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 10:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good mornin everyone

Old 01-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We never made it to Reiter last week. Eric heard that Reiter Rd. was closed. We went yesterday instead. Still lots of snow up top. The Renegade made it thru ,but the Razr and KFX 700 had to be winched and turned around. We parked at the lower area and rode the trail to the top. Where you cross the road at the top and start up the hill was blocked with heavy equipment. They were puting in a new Rd. up the powerlines. They had the main Rd. closed so we just road up it. There was a slide half way up but still passable for cars.

Old 01-19-2009, 12:21 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

very tragic accident at the Monster Truck show on Friday night.

The only bright spot to it, is that young man was most likely having fun until the accident. RIP 6 year old Sabastian Hizey</end quote></div>

A few years ago Spencer Whitman passed away at Beverly dunes. He was like a second grandchild to my mom.

It was hard for my mom to talk to me for awhile knowing that I allow Jake to race ATV's. Right after that I invested in Jakes, Leatt neck brace and body armor.

But every time he races I say a prayer that he will be safe. As a parent sometimes I question if I am doing the right thing by letting him to participate in such a dangerous sport. And how would I feel knowing that I was the one that let him go out there and race, and against most of my families wishes.

My mom called me at 7am Sat. morning to make sure we weren't at the Monster Truck show Fri.(we went tonight) against her wishes again.

I know Spencer had experienced more fun, thrill and just plain lived life to its fullest. And like Bill said I'm sure Sabastian was having fun right up till the moment.

I'll quite my babbling now on this subject that I am somewhat torn between but on thing is for certain is GOD SPEED both of these young men. I really hope it is true the happy visions I have of both of them up in heaven with the biggest smiles on their faces.</end quote></div>

Well said Jay

Old 01-19-2009, 12:22 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 01-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

made 5 pounds of meatballs today

oven baked meatball grinders for days!!!! wooohooo!!

Old 01-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

made 5 pounds of meatballs today

oven baked meatball grinders for days!!!! wooohooo!!</end quote></div>

Well YUM aren't you just Mr. Domestic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] heck I just bought a few pounds of chicken from Albertsons LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2009, 10:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Noticed there's a notice in the MSN PSAR site that they're doing away with the group service so anyone having something in there they want better get it. ? Important Announcement :

The MSN Groups service will close in February 2009. You can move your group to Multiply, MSN's partner for online groups. Learn More Puget Sound Area Riders PugetSoundAreaRiders@groups.msn.com</end quote></div> Karl, Bill, Brian, MSN needs to be migrated to Multiply, there are 5 steps and everything gets transfered over. Everybody has to re-join, would hate to lose all the pictures by not migrating over.</end quote></div> Thanks for the heads-up. I migrated the site over, it's currently still migrating as I type this. Here's the link: Puget Sound Area Riders I'll grant admin rights later...</end quote></div>

Thanks Karl [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Does anybody use the Yahoo site?

Old 01-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz Does anybody use the Yahoo site?</end quote></div>
It's like my 700R, just because I don't use it, don't make it go away [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Seriously, once the chat function ceased to exist, I believe people stopped dropping in. I go in and check messages and look at pictures, but don't spend much time in there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2009, 10:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz Does anybody use the Yahoo site?</end quote></div>

It's like my 700R, just because I don't use it, don't make it go away [img][/img]

Seriously, once the chat function ceased to exist, I believe people stopped dropping in. I go in and check messages and look at pictures, but don't spend much time in there [img][/img]</end quote></div>

We may think about shedding that site... It was intended on being a secure site so that our semi-private information wasn't available to the public. I'll let those that have an interest in keeping the site to weigh in. If there isn't too much interest, but someone feels compelled to keep the site, I'll make them an administrator and drop my role.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread