Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

I can't make the 31st.

</end quote></div>

I am sorry to say that I will Not be able to ride that day as well. I still need another week to get my bikes in order. Sad Day for me. Sorry Happa</end quote></div>

Can anyone make it for a Sunday ride? Maybe push it out to Feb 8th? Early start to get home earlier?

Old 01-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay I can't make the 31st. </end quote></div> I am sorry to say that I will Not be able to ride that day as well. I still need another week to get my bikes in order. Sad Day for me. Sorry Happa</end quote></div> Can anyone make it for a Sunday ride? Maybe push it out to Feb 8th? Early start to get home earlier?</end quote></div>
I guess Rod and I need to talk. I normally don't ride on Sunday, (that's my Sunday go to meeting day), but I could miss one day and ride, just have to talk it over with the boss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod ZOINKS!!!! The turnout has dwindled!</end quote></div>
Ohhhh, I got a tummy ache[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma WOW forums ARE faster!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>
You ain't kidding, this thing is smoking fast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay I can't make the 31st.</end quote></div> I am sorry to say that I will Not be able to ride that day as well. I still need another week to get my bikes in order. Sad Day for me. Sorry Happa</end quote></div>
Sorry you can't ride that day, no worries, we have many many more weekends to ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed I just noticed, it was a year ago today that the "new" PSAR thread was opened. Been 8760 odd posts during that year. Wonder who the most prolific poster is? Hap maybe? 8760/365=24 posts per day (sorry for the delay, had to take my shoes off, big numbers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] not as many as I would have guessed really. So, Happy Birthday New PSAR thread.
Mike</end quote></div>
I'm 6.77 posts per day, MB's right behind at 6.14, we be post ho's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2009, 06:36 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 01-24-2009, 06:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ahhhh! Retirement! As life was meant to be. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Grandsons and I are going to watch some TV and have chocolate pudding and cake for lunch today. They set up the menu last night. Everyone else is off to the city for some nonsense.

I'm thinking scrambled eggs, bacon and spuds with sausage gravy for breakfast. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You all try to have as great a day as I'm working on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mike

Old 01-24-2009, 08:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

[img][/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img][/img]

Ahhhh! Retirement! As life was meant to be. [img][/img]

Grandsons and I are going to watch some TV and have chocolate pudding and cake for lunch today. They set up the menu last night. Everyone else is off to the city for some nonsense.

I'm thinking scrambled eggs, bacon and spuds with sausage gravy for breakfast. [img][/img]

You all try to have as great a day as I'm working on. [img][/img]

Mike</end quote></div>

O YUM what time is breakfast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] haha chocolate pudding AND cake for lunch sounds like Trevor's menu!!

Old 01-24-2009, 08:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] HAPPY SATURDAY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well Ron got GREAT news yesterday.............................he is getting a promotion @ work WAHOOOOOOOO he is going to be the company Supervisor he's been hoping for this position for the last couple years & now that the new owner has taken over he's been watching him & 2 other guys, well Ron is the most dependable as far as being there everyday & his jobs have all been good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] so he's going to be going salary(MORE $$) & get a company truck he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY as am I it's about time!!! This will take affect in 30 days [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so it looks like 2009 will be a better year for us w/ me working & his promo days could be getting ALOT better!!

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it's cold again so ya think we're goin to get some white stuff?? I liked how the weather said the temp's were going to be dropping [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] geesh I thought they already had [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] LOL frosty pup here this morning but then again it has been for the last week!

Ok well have a great day I need some java [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread