Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Guess alot of people are having trouble getting into the connection since they switched servers. Trouble with Internet Explorer, I'm having no problem and that's what I'm using as my browser</end quote></div> vrooom, vrooom!</end quote></div>
Where are ya'll riding tomorrow?

Old 01-24-2009, 11:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Guess alot of people are having trouble getting into the connection since they switched servers. Trouble with Internet Explorer, I'm having no problem and that's what I'm using as my browser</end quote></div> vrooom, vrooom!</end quote></div>

Where are ya'll riding tomorrow?</end quote></div>

Darrington. Should be a good shakedown ride for the Z. That four letter word is falling from the sky here right now...But I am not driving tomorrow, so I guess it doesn't matter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

It's raining [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2009, 11:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJayThat four letter word is falling from the sky here right now...</end quote></div>
Rain or Snow?

Old 01-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJayThat four letter word is falling from the sky here right now...</end quote></div>

Rain or Snow?</end quote></div>

Rain is not a four letter word to a NW native. The other is....especially after the last dumping.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 01-25-2009, 06:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Well, it tried to snow here last night, just a tiny dusting. Had more of a drizzle last night than rain, go figure, I put dry moss killer on the roof yesterday, forgot it was supposed to rain last night. Hope it didn't wash all of it away [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2009, 08:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Well, it tried to snow here last night, just a tiny dusting. Had more of a drizzle last night than rain, go figure, I put dry moss killer on the roof yesterday, forgot it was supposed to rain last night. Hope it didn't wash all of it away [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Still snowing here, but only lightly. It's dry and crunchy, but they are saying that it will go away when daylight comes. Gotta go pull my quad out and get ready

Morning PSAR.

Wonder if Rod can get on the thread now?

Old 01-25-2009, 08:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

it snowed & is still snowing here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] the ground is white, Oh I'd say an 1/8" maybe a little more? Didn't get my call to go into work this morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I really wanted that OT darn it haha

So next weekend I am home ALL alone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] well except DJ, Ron & Trev are going to Cle Elum for the weekend, it's the Klondike Derby for the Scouts they leave Fri. night & come home Sun. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO gosh just don't know WHAT I am going to do w/ myself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] haha I told him I was havin' a party [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k I could drive up there to watch the derby we will see I probably won't do that w/ it being winter & all. The boys have to pull Ron on a homeade sled LMAO in a race to boot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Maybe I'll just stay home & paint my kitchen chairs & build 2 benches I've been wanting to build!!!

Well have a good snowy morning, Jayna have fun riding post up how Darrington looks after the rain, should be snow there today dang it!!

Old 01-25-2009, 08:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Ahhhh it already quit snowing here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] oh well

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread