Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude How difficult is Walker to ride. I am a little worried from posts in the pass about the skill level need to ride there. </end quote></div>
I've only ridden there 3 times, what I rode was more difficult than Tahuya, there are roads, a few easy trails and then some that will eat you up and spit you out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

If Peyton thought Tahuya was the least bit difficult, DO NOT take her to Walker!

Old 02-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Evening PSAR

All my gear's clean and packed, quad's oiled, aired, gased and ready to get muddy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude I will probably head over to Beverly for a day ride on Sunday. Jenna needs to try out those new 21" Haulers.</end quote></div>
I have not ridden my 700R in 20 months, guess I'll have to make a trip over the hill sometime this spring [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude I will probably head over to Beverly for a day ride on Sunday. Jenna needs to try out those new 21" Haulers.</end quote></div>

I have not ridden my 700R in 20 months, guess I'll have to make a trip over the hill sometime this spring [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

You can bail out of the Walker ride and come to Beverly with us, nobody will mind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].....What?????, its not like other people don't bail off rides [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Peyton only needed help twice at Tahuya(She didn't really, only in her mind), but I think we will hit Beverly instead.

Thanks for the input, it really helps.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude I will probably head over to Beverly for a day ride on Sunday. Jenna needs to try out those new 21" Haulers.</end quote></div> I have not ridden my 700R in 20 months, guess I'll have to make a trip over the hill sometime this spring</end quote></div> You can bail out of the Walker ride and come to Beverly with us, nobody will mind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].....What?????, its not like other people don't bail off rides [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Peyton only needed help twice at Tahuya(She didn't really, only in her mind), but I think we will hit Beverly instead. Thanks for the input, it really helps.</end quote></div>
Still alittle too cold for me over there and I need to buy a battery for the 700R, can't believe they don't last for 20 months just sitting around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude I will probably head over to Beverly for a day ride on Sunday. Jenna needs to try out those new 21" Haulers.</end quote></div> I have not ridden my 700R in 20 months, guess I'll have to make a trip over the hill sometime this spring</end quote></div> You can bail out of the Walker ride and come to Beverly with us, nobody will mind [img][/img].....What?????, its not like other people don't bail off rides [img][/img] Peyton only needed help twice at Tahuya(She didn't really, only in her mind), but I think we will hit Beverly instead. Thanks for the input, it really helps.</end quote></div>
Still alittle too cold for me over there and I need to buy a battery for the 700R, can't believe they don't last for 20 months just sitting around [img][/img]</end quote></div>
Ray can smell your fear from his house....atleast I hope thats just fear...

Old 02-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude I will probably head over to Beverly for a day ride on Sunday. Jenna needs to try out those new 21" Haulers.</end quote></div> I have not ridden my 700R in 20 months, guess I'll have to make a trip over the hill sometime this spring</end quote></div> You can bail out of the Walker ride and come to Beverly with us, nobody will mind [img][/img].....What?????, its not like other people don't bail off rides [img][/img] Peyton only needed help twice at Tahuya(She didn't really, only in her mind), but I think we will hit Beverly instead. Thanks for the input, it really helps.</end quote></div>

Still alittle too cold for me over there and I need to buy a battery for the 700R, can't believe they don't last for 20 months just sitting around [img][/img]</end quote></div>

What, 36 degrees is too cold for you? Man, you really are getting old.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

I guess I will start building my new bar for the shop tomorrow sees how I will be here all by myself, with Josh heading down to meet up with Joel.

Anyone who wants to come help is more than welcome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Good night PSAR

Old 02-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude What, 36 degrees is too cold for you? Man, you really are getting old.</end quote></div>
Well, that's only half of it, still don't have a battery, besides, the 700R is naked (no plastic) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread