Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

I have some videos to post, they'll take alittle longer, I'll try to get some posted tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2009, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider

I need to see the video of Hondablue rolling my V. Where is that?

Had a greatride, Peyton did great on her first trip back out and first real trail ride other than Easton after her last accident.

Great time with great people, could not ask for more.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude I need to see the video of Hondablue rolling my V. Where is that?</end quote></div>
I only got video of the aftermath, takes a while to load these babies and I think some are too big to be accepted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I'll work on some more in the morning. I need to clean the Grizzly and start pulling plastic to check for any unseen damage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

What did you do?

Old 01-31-2009, 11:21 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Did Happabuddy hit a tree?

Old 01-31-2009, 11:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude I need to see the video of Hondablue rolling my V. Where is that?</end quote></div>

I only got video of the aftermath, takes a while to load these babies and I think some are too big to be accepted [img][/img] I'll work on some more in the morning. I need to clean the Grizzly and start pulling plastic to check for any unseen damage [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Get a quad with power steering and you still manage to run into a tree? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2009, 01:48 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude

I need to see the video of Hondablue rolling my V. Where is that?

Had a greatride, Peyton did great on her first trip back out and first real trail ride other than Easton after her last accident.

Great time with great people, could not ask for more.</end quote></div>

Did Josh run out of talent? Geesh... can't take that cat anywhere [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude I need to see the video of Hondablue rolling my V. Where is that?</end quote></div> I only got video of the aftermath, takes a while to load these babies and I think some are too big to be accepted. I'll work on some more in the morning. I need to clean the Grizzly and start pulling plastic to check for any unseen damage.</end quote></div> Get a quad with power steering and you still manage to run into a tree? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Brian was right in front of me, he got hung up on a root and had alittle trouble getting over it. I backed up about a foot to give him some room to get out of it, put it in high and for some reason blipped the throttle without really wanting to, (I was just starting to straighten up the bars) I wasn't even straightened out and it launched right into a little tree to the left. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Did Happabuddy hit a tree?</end quote></div>
Remember Middle Waddel, loading the Grizzly in the truck?, same deal, blip the throttle and bang, right into the back of my cab, that's what I did to the tree [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Happa needs airbags on his Grizzly!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread