Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 12:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker 4k biatches</end quote></div> [img][/img] hmmm ok, must be an inside thing [img][/img]</end quote></div>

You pay attention as much as I do [img][/img]</end quote></div>

LOL yep I guess so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2008, 12:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

DAZEYS WE NEED YOUR HELP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

We've been down messing w/ the RV batteries ect. & CAN NOT figure it out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] once again when we run the engine the house lights work but once we turn it off nothing works [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] was hoping to try to go camp next Sat. night w/ lights haha
Wondering if we can get you to look @ it for us?????????????? It is probably something STUPID but it's got us baffled totally [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] If you can help that would be AWESOME thanks

Old 06-27-2008, 01:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma We've been down messing w/ the RV batteries ect. & CAN NOT figure it out, once again when we run the engine the house lights work but once we turn it off nothing works</end quote></div>
Sounds like your house batteries are bad and your lights are working off your engine battery. My rig will do the same thing, if all my batteries are low, nothing comes on, including engine, once I put a quick charge on the cab battery it starts and the house lights will come on, once I turn the engine off, lights go off. I know I need to replace my batteries [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2008, 02:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma We've been down messing w/ the RV batteries ect. & CAN NOT figure it out, once again when we run the engine the house lights work but once we turn it off nothing works</end quote></div>

Sounds like your house batteries are bad and your lights are working off your engine battery. My rig will do the same thing, if all my batteries are low, nothing comes on, including engine, once I put a quick charge on the cab battery it starts and the house lights will come on, once I turn the engine off, lights go off. I know I need to replace my batteries [img][/img]</end quote></div>

thanks Larry I think I will throw a charger on the house batteries tomarrow Ron is convinced that IS NOT the problem *rollseyes* but then again our cab battery fires right up, & last camping trip it was hooked up to the genni & they never charged??????????????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ahha

Old 06-27-2008, 05:54 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

well folks, it is nearly 5:00 AM on the East coast..... time for bed on the west coast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Morning PSAR!</end quote></div>

Did you drive by my house honking today? It was a rig like yours but I wasn't sure [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Nope, wasn't me. I haven't been down your road in a long time. LOL I do have to drive by or stop by and see the new pad.

Old 06-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Well my 10 yr class reunion is tomorrow. Thank god it's going to be sunny. I love the sun so it will make me even happier. LOL

Old 06-27-2008, 11:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone. how do you clean a k&n filter?

Old 06-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

Does anybody in the northend know where I can take my truck to get the A/C fixed? I went to Jiffy Lube last night and had my oil changed and had them recharge my a/c. After they got done it only blew air for acouple of secs. The manager heard it leaking but couldn't tell exactly where it was coming from. He didn't have a shop that he knew of that I could take it too. So that kinda sucks, I have been without A/C for a year now, and with the hot weather coming I was hoping to have it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] So any ideas?

Old 06-27-2008, 11:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Does anybody in the northend know where I can take my truck to get the A/C fixed? I went to Jiffy Lube last night and had my oil changed and had them recharge my a/c. After they got done it only blew air for acouple of secs. The manager heard it leaking but couldn't tell exactly where it was coming from. He didn't have a shop that he knew of that I could take it too. So that kinda sucks, I have been without A/C for a year now, and with the hot weather coming I was hoping to have it. [img][/img] So any ideas?</end quote></div>

Maybe try Lake Stevens Automotive? I am trying to think of some other ones but can't off the top of my head [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] must be cuz I haven't had my coffee yet haha I'll think of something & post it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] YES we will def want ac being 7 mo pregnant haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] everything is going good I take it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread