Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

it is official. I got my walking papers about 30 minutes ago....... The date is March 24th..... [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Dang so sorry to hear that!

Old 02-20-2009, 09:44 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

it is official. I got my walking papers about 30 minutes ago....... The date is March 24th..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Bad news Bill, real bd.
What business can we start together?

Old 02-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod If pictures were not taken as proof, I will never belive it. Not even if Val tells me so.</end quote></div>

I'll have Val video next time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Like there'll ever be a next time!

Old 02-20-2009, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

Long time no talk!!! I skimmed acouple of pages to just see what the topic was for today. Larry the reason your friend got laid off is probably because she makes more money than the teenagers do. That's supposely what happened in my case when I got liad off. Not saying that is the exact reason just trying to give a example.

Bill sorry to hear about the layoff. Major bummer!

DM, That was me that honked at you today. I was on my way to get Allyson from daycare. Every road I took was backed up so I figured I would cut down your road. I think you should come trim our apple tree. Justin seems to think it needs to be 15 feet tall and skinny. MEN!!!!!!! Your property looks great! I would of stopped by but Ally didnt feel good this morning, so I called the walk in clinic to see how long the wait was so I was trying to get there before they got busy. Seems like she has a bad cold again! My cousin's kid has RSV so I just wanted to make sure Allyson didn't have it.

Even though we are all struggling I hope everything is going ok with everyone. I miss being on here everyday. But work has me pretty busy at work. Take care everyone!

Old 02-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

More layoffs? One that sounds like blatant age discrimination too boot. That lady should contact a civil rights attorney.

Bill, hope the layoff is of short duration for you, will you qualify for unemployment? I see where Christine the Spender has authorized extra cash and duration for the benefits.

Bing, don't know if that PM got thru as this site is so fouled up. Don't have that kind of jack, just the regular round tube with the jack on top, run of the mill kind. Sorry.

Have a good evening folks.

Mike

Old 02-21-2009, 05:07 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

hmmm

Old 02-21-2009, 05:10 AM
Super Quad Patrol

it is official. I got my walking papers about 30 minutes ago....... The date is March 24th..... [img][/img]</end quote></div>

bummer

Old 02-21-2009, 07:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Start of another weekend. Got the grandsons for the day, they came over last night to spend the night being spoiled by grandma. It's working. We're going to cut some suckers around the trees today, I expect we'll put in an hour or two of getting dang little done. The boys are 4 and 6 years old so there's a lot of distraction time to check out bugs and such.

Oldest grandson's quad has a tire that goes flat about once a month. It's got Slime in it and I can't find the leak. Reseated the bead twice and put it under water a number of times. Replaced the valve stem twice. Holds fine and then overnight it's flat. Any ideas?

Coffee time in town.

Mike

Old 02-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Super Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

[IMG][/IMG] Good Morning PSAR! [IMG][/IMG]

Start of another weekend. Got the grandsons for the day, they came over last night to spend the night being spoiled by grandma. It's working. We're going to cut some suckers around the trees today, I expect we'll put in an hour or two of getting dang little done. The boys are 4 and 6 years old so there's a lot of distraction time to check out bugs and such.

Oldest grandson's quad has a tire that goes flat about once a month. It's got Slime in it and I can't find the leak. Reseated the bead twice and put it under water a number of times. Replaced the valve stem twice. Holds fine and then overnight it's flat. Any ideas?

Coffee time in town.

Mike</end quote></div>

throw a tube in it?

Old 02-21-2009, 08:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread