Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Mornin' PSAR

Old 02-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

hmmm</end quote></div>

mmmmm?
Thought about it for almost three hours and changed it?

Old 02-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

Oldest grandson's quad has a tire that goes flat about once a month. It's got Slime in it and I can't find the leak. Reseated the bead twice and put it under water a number of times. Replaced the valve stem twice. Holds fine and then overnight it's flat. Any ideas?

Mike</end quote></div>

How much pressure did you put in it when you were checking for the leak?
Might be easier to find the leak if you pump it up to 15 or so pounds. Put it in a barrel (water trough) of water and weight it down. Leave it in there for awhile and you may be able to find the location of the leak.
Are the beads on the tire and rim smooth? No rough areas that may be allowing a slow leak?

Old 02-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Long time no talk!!! I skimmed acouple of pages to just see what the topic was for today. Larry the reason your friend got laid off is probably because she makes more money than the teenagers do. That's supposely what happened in my case when I got liad off. Not saying that is the exact reason just trying to give a example.

Bill sorry to hear about the layoff. Major bummer!

DM, That was me that honked at you today. I was on my way to get Allyson from daycare. Every road I took was backed up so I figured I would cut down your road. I think you should come trim our apple tree. Justin seems to think it needs to be 15 feet tall and skinny. MEN!!!!!!! Your property looks great! I would of stopped by but Ally didnt feel good this morning, so I called the walk in clinic to see how long the wait was so I was trying to get there before they got busy. Seems like she has a bad cold again! My cousin's kid has RSV so I just wanted to make sure Allyson didn't have it.

Even though we are all struggling I hope everything is going ok with everyone. I miss being on here everyday. But work has me pretty busy at work. Take care everyone!</end quote></div>

Haha i thought that might of been you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] your the only one I know w/ that color truck! LOL on the apple tree trimming IT SUCKS!! I had DJ up IN the tree yesterday trying to saw the huge shoots, they are tree sized themselves, my neighbor always has hers trimmed so nice I hate her LOL j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I always wish she would come do mine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Thanks for the compliment on the place we are slowly but surely trying to make it look nicer JUST LOTS OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well Wunderboy & I are off to go riding here in a couple hours [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] going to Lakewood I guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] says it some good riding we will see!!

Have a good day all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Bing: Have you come up with a way to get those camper jacks? I found a total of six of them so your welcome to a couple.</end quote></div>
Mike, if you have a UPS store or any other shipping type store around, ask them for a 6x6x48 box, maybe the jack would fit in there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or you could make your own box out of scrap cardboard and ship it.

Old 02-21-2009, 10:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Looks like a great day for a ride, or chores [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Bing: Have you come up with a way to get those camper jacks? I found a total of six of them so your welcome to a couple.</end quote></div> Mike, if you have a UPS store or any other shipping type store around, ask them for a 6x6x48 box, maybe the jack would fit in there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or you could make your own box out of scrap cardboard and ship it.</end quote></div>
Nevermind, guess I should read every post before responding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Duh,
about time your dragged your lazy azz out of bed!!!!

Old 02-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

How are you this AM Happa?!?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread