Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Minnesota Riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minnesota Riders

Butcher, I was shocked to see your link to the Oury ODI Lock-on grips. I JUST purchased a set from the same retailer last week. I can attest to how great these grips are. Everyone needs a set. I had a glue-on set of the Oury's for the Scrambler as well. It's the only grip I'll ever buy again...

Old 05-28-2008, 01:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default Minnesota Riders

hi, sorry, i invaded your thread, not really from mn, but from north iowa. we were in wisconsin 2 weeks ago, camped in fairchild and rode the trails for a week, our first time there. trails were good. we had a blast, definately want to go back

Old 05-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Yeah there nice I also have ODI grips, i saw butchers and had to get my own. I got them from dennis kirk for 20 bucks

Old 05-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Tapp hows that rear carrier/bearings treating U??? If ya need a hand w/ it just let me know[img][/img]</end quote></div>

There ok im going to take everything out maybe this weekend and clean it all. Yeah im almost positive there was no bearing the the brake rotor side scary! its easier than i thought it would be taking apart the rear end. Ill let ya know once i get the bearings

Old 05-29-2008, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: klier
Butcher, I was shocked to see your link to the Oury ODI Lock-on grips. I JUST purchased a set from the same retailer last week. I can attest to how great these grips are. Everyone needs a set. I had a glue-on set of the Oury's for the Scrambler as well. It's the only grip I'll ever buy again...</end quote></div>

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tapper1823
Yeah there nice I also have ODI grips, i saw butchers and had to get my own. I got them from dennis kirk for 20 bucks</end quote></div>

Same here, "It's the only grip I'll ever buy again" A few over on a kfx forum were having some vibration issures & someone posted about the lock ons helping w/ it. I just got them for the fact that thay dont come lose...

For those that hav cable/sat & get TruTv (which use to be court tv) on monday night @ 8P check out (Party Heat) or How to be a idiot @ Dumont Dunes

"Watch as an enormous thong of party people descend on the Dumont Sand Dunes to show off their toys and let loose for one wild weekend. With tens of thousands of rv's, DIRT BIKES, atv's, and dune buggies -- the sights and sounds of the infamous Dumont Dunes are an experience like no other. But amid the chaos, it's the job of the San Bernardino's Off Highway Vehicle team to keep the peace and protect the partiers from peril. But what happens when the deputies are out numbered by the thousands?"

Wounder if will see anyone we know????

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ned_28
hi, sorry, i invaded your thread, not really from mn, but from north iowa. we were in wisconsin 2 weeks ago, camped in fairchild and rode the trails for a week, our first time there. trails were good. we had a blast, definately want to go back</end quote></div>

NP Nick, glad to hear you had a good time over in cheese land we try to ride a few x's a month over that way, maybe Cya over there sometime

Old 05-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

well if anynone is going riding this week, have fun!!! I will be sitting on the couch because i have no one to ride with. %*^$!!!

Old 05-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Well at least your wheeler all working. Mine is still has the rear end torn apart waiting on the new bearings!

Old 05-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

yeah i know what you mean, either way....it sucks.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Minnesota Riders

I might go on sunday,some where.80 degrees that day so im still deciding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i only get 1 day off a week and sundays are best for me.I'll post by tomorrow if i go some where.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 97xplorer

well if anynone is going riding this week, have fun!!! I will be sitting on the couch because i have no one to ride with. %*^$!!!</end quote></div>

you're are welcome to come with us sometime but our rides are usually 2 hrs east of the cities. my friend lives in new london so you are about 1:50 min from here .that would be almost 4 hrs !! when we go to danbury wi it may be better for you. you could meet us at hinkley which would be about 2 hrs for you, then another 25 min from hinkley to danbury very nice trail system/very big.. are you interested ??

Quick Reply: Minnesota Riders