Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride in Eastern KY??

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2001, 10:04 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are planning on a ATV Vaca in May. Heading to Louisville 1st and ATVing our way back home. We want to spend a few days at Hatfield-McCoy, but were wondering if there are any good, legal places to ride between L'ville and H-McC.

Any Ideas?

Old 01-28-2001, 12:30 PM
Trailblazer

My favorite place is Livingston, KY. It's at exit 49 off I-75. It takes about 2 and a half hours to get there from louisville. I live right across the river from Louisville. I've been told there's a place just south of Cincinati. I'm thinking Marysville maybe. But thats about it.

Old 01-30-2001, 05:26 AM
Range Rover

There's a place in Maysville, KY I think called Big Rock ATV Park, or something like that. I haven't been there. I have been told that it is easy to find because Maysville is pretty small. If I were going to try to find out more info on this place, I would start with Honda of Flemingsburg. They probably can point you in the right direction.

There is another place that has opened up on the Mountain Parkway. I think it is in Clay City. I don't know the name, but the Honda of Central Kentucky dealership in Georgetown sponsored an ATV rodeo there last year, so they would be a good place to find more info. Also, this would not be out of the way at all, going from Hatfield-McCoy back to Louisville. It's right on your way.

There is another place called Cliffview Resort that is located off of the Slade exit on the Mountain Parkway. Go six miles past Natural Bridge and turn left. There are signs. I think they charge five or ten dollars a day. But, they don't like two strokes....I think if you search Cliffview Resort on the internet, you'll get more info or at least a phone number.

Hope this helps.....have fun....

Old 01-30-2001, 08:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

Big Rock ATV and Dirtbike Park is located in Maysville,KY. It is nearly 2000 acres!
Check us out at <http://www.bigrockatvpark.com>