Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NJ & PA riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DS2
In case anyone else needs a permit, when I called the Pottsville office they said they require a valid DL along with registration (or proof of ownership [title/MCO/bill of sale] for all of us who refuse to register in our home state) & insurance on the vehicle in which you'll be riding on their property. 200 Mahantongo St., Pottsville, PA17901 - (570) 622-5150 and ask for Donna.

Actually I don't think Donna handles the permits any longer. There was a sign on Donnas office (The first door on the right) that said see ??? next door up on the right. But I am sure of you ask for donna she will transfer you to the right person.

BTW, there is a group going riding tomorrow at RAC, if anyone wants to go, post here. I beleive they are meeting up on Burma Rd area, or possibly Dark water Rd just north of the home depot on Rt 61 to the left. I wanted to check out the dark water side, never been on that side yet. PM me if you want to exchange cell phone numbers, so we could meet up and ride with the group if you desire.

Old 05-30-2009, 07:56 AM
DS2
Range Rover

Kodiak450,

I guess I'll find out in person in 2+ weeks (Banshee ride on June 19-21st at RAC), but when I spoke with Donna she told me to come in and see her. Went and got ATV insurance just in case, but at least I didn't have to register the machines in NJ (principle).

I appreciate the offer and would normally jump on the invite, but I'm unavailable this weekend and next; weekdays are pretty flexible. Feel free to contact me directly or via this thread as I'm subscribed to it.

Thanks again, and enjoy your ride!

Old 05-30-2009, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

DS2 , did you managed to register out of state? You also live in another state besides NJ?
What county in NJ do you live? I'm flexible with riding on weekdays and weekends as well. Whats this June 19th-21 event at RAC you mentioned?

Old 05-31-2009, 08:20 AM
DS2
Range Rover

Kodiak450,

No, I didn't register them in any state. I bought them when I lived in PA, and shortly there after moved back to NJ; I'm currently in Morris County. The RAC ride is via the Banshee HQ site. They schedule rides every-so-often and the next is on 6/19-6/21. I figured I'd go up on that Friday morning to pick up a pass, but I'm available to go before then as I still have a Grizzly (Banshee is in the shop). I'll attempt to send you a private message with my phone number and maybe we can schedule something before the outing. Also, you're more than welcome to come up for the ride as it's not limited to Banshee's, just guys wanting to get together and ride.