Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 06:47 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey guys- how was sunday's ride up at lmft?
trails must be getting muddy with all this rain?

who went? troy, roadie, matt...?

Old 10-04-2011, 06:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
hey guys- how was sunday's ride up at lmft?
trails must be getting muddy with all this rain?

who went? troy, roadie, matt...?
Mike, you really need to get on facebook. You're missing so much!

Me, Troy, Mike (Jigga?) and Roadie but Roadie just went up there to unload his RZR, work on his trailer all day, and load back up to head home. I think he was just trying to get away from Cheryl or something.

The trails were perfect. Just the perfect amount of mud to splash through. It only sprinkled a little while we were up there but rain suits were a must all day. This was one of my best riding days EVER!

Old 10-04-2011, 06:59 AM
Pro Rider

Next ride = Pisgah October 8th!

If I have a chance to fix my CV boot.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:21 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by cncpro
Mike, you really need to get on facebook. You're missing so much!!
hehe- I can't facebook- last time I tried, I wanted to start drinking perrier water and almost traded out my entire pink floyd collection for justin bieber singles

but Roadie just went up there to unload his RZR, work on his trailer all day, and load back up to head home. I think he was just trying to get away from Cheryl or something. !

The trails were perfect. Just the perfect amount of mud to splash through. It only sprinkled a little while we were up there but rain suits were a must all day. This was one of my best riding days EVER!
I didn't have time to go up this weekend
I did have some fun with brian though ... his wife & little girl came over for some bbq- brian gave me a hand finishing splitting & stacking some firewood, then we ended up doing about 22 miles of local trails. Just enough to take the edge off.
Next weekend (the 8th) I have my brothers marathon in quincy- and the weekend after we're doing the atv charity cancer bbq in new durham, nh...

Old 10-04-2011, 07:33 AM
Pro Rider

hehe- I can't facebook- last time I tried, I wanted to start drinking perrier water and almost traded out my entire pink floyd collection for justin bieber singles
Nevermind... If you drank perrier and listened to Bieber nobody would "friend" you anyway.

Your ideas on the facebook community are way off but you can continue to grope around in the dark of the forums if you must.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Pro Rider

I was on the fence about the Facebook thing, but I generally think it is an easier way to keep track of stuff. The one thing it doesn't do is let new people know what's up, and then it tends to be the same people. I mean, you have to know about the group and be invited before you know whats going on. With the forum, you can end up here just on a google search. So I think, both have their benefits, but it is likely FB will take over as more people move to that.

It sure is a lot easier posting pics!

I'm hoping to ride this weekend, if I can get my machines back from Troy's mechanic in time. He told me they should be ready, so hopefully I can make it.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:52 AM
Pro Rider

Me, Troy, Mike (Jigga?) and Roadie but Roadie just went up there to unload his RZR, work on his trailer all day, and load back up to head home.
What was wrong with the trailer? I'm starting to think Roadie just hates riding. His real hobby is fixing things.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by wilson911
What was wrong with the trailer? I'm starting to think Roadie just hates riding. His real hobby is fixing things.
Wheel bearing was FUBAR and he had to drive 180 miles to get parts on Sunday.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:00 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Nevermind... If you drank perrier and listened to Bieber nobody would "friend" you anyway.

Your ideas on the facebook community are way off but you can continue to grope around in the dark of the forums if you must.

I really just have no desire at all to "facebook" I actually despise facebook. I have close friends (among you misfits ) who are on FB also and they say the same thing you do- but I'll never join.

plus- they block that site here at work- and when I get home, it's the last thing I want to do- just don't have the time. I'm already spending a couple hours a day here in the connection...

you planning on heading up to new durham on the 16th?

Old 10-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Pro Rider

you planning on heading up to new durham on the 16th?
If you had FB, you'd already know that...

Kiddiing. Doubtful. Not sure I'd have the time. I want to go, so I'm still not ready to make a final decision yet, but not very likely. I think maybe I'll just enjoy a rare weekend at home doing nothing but staring at the walls.

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH