Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 04:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool Vid Sotto,, ya im finally catching up with work so now i can ride again,,im probably gonna stay local this weekend,i kinda miss riding my trails,there probably all grown in haha.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:11 AM
Pro Rider

Since Sotto is out this weekend and next, lets shoot for 9/25. Nothing definite just something to aim for.

Jgar, know you got a tight schedule too so hope this date works for you.

See you all in a couple weeks.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by wilson911
Since Sotto is out this weekend and next, lets shoot for 9/25. Nothing definite just something to aim for.

Jgar, know you got a tight schedule too so hope this date works for you.

See you all in a couple weeks.
That sounds good,look forward to it,,this sat im gonna stay local,maybe next sat LMFT,and 9/25 for sure,, well i got the Grizz back,,i might have blown out my front shocks,,Elkas gonna send me some stiffer springs and see if that works first,,right now im riding stock shocks in front and Elkas in back atleast i can still ride,ttys.

Old 09-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

Did you break the elkas cuz of the lift or normal riding? I thought those things were indestructible. Should be for what they cost!!!!

Im sure you'll get it right by the 25th.

Old 09-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think I might be able to make it. You picked the right weekend! Just have to double check with the inlaws to make sure they can take the kids. The cool part is the inlaws think it is great that I get to go out riding and they know it keeps me sane. Hope it will work out, I will have a better idea as it get closer.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by wilson911
Did you break the elkas cuz of the lift or normal riding? I thought those things were indestructible. Should be for what they cost!!!!

Im sure you'll get it right by the 25th.
Ya really,now there telling me my shocks are made for recreational use only,no hard riding for all day use im just gonna ship them back and tell them to fix,,, i'll see you guys on the 25th

Old 09-10-2010, 04:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by jgar
I think I might be able to make it. You picked the right weekend! Just have to double check with the inlaws to make sure they can take the kids. The cool part is the inlaws think it is great that I get to go out riding and they know it keeps me sane. Hope it will work out, I will have a better idea as it get closer.
Sounds good J. I'll post it on the other site too,see if we can get a few more riders.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

Weekend of 09/25 sounds good. I got my "permission".

I have warning for you guys, who wants to ride powerlines beyond route 32.
Last Monday I tried to cross rt.32 when guy stopped me for trespassing. He said, I am on private property and I am doing damage on his property.( funny, he was sitting on big front loader tractor) I told him, that I am on marked trail. He said, that trail is snowmobile trail for winter use only. I couldn't argue with him. I just apologized and left. I was "lucky" to met him in person. Ughhh man. Just wanted to let you know. Ride in this spot very fast or not at all.

Troy, hope your knee is ready to ride. and Grizz too.

Old 09-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally Posted by sotto66

Last Monday I tried to cross rt.32 when guy stopped me for trespassing. He said, I am on private property and I am doing damage on his property.( funny, he was sitting on big front loader tractor) I told him, that I am on marked trail. He said, that trail is snowmobile trail for winter use only. I couldn't argue with him. I just apologized and left. I was "lucky" to met him in person. Ughhh man. Just wanted to let you know. Ride in this spot very fast or not at all.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by sotto66

Hey Otto,we ran into the same guy a couple weeks ago,he was pretty nice about it all but ya were gonna have to find another way around,,i was talking to some locals from there and they said there a trail that goes around that property,,we'll have to search around for it,,
The knee is good enough to ride and the Grizz is better,i am using my front stock shocks until my Elkas are fixed,,ttys.

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH