Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
one of the funniest things I've ever seen - and still makes my eye's water when i think about it- was when troy packed a container with nothing but a pear and a bunch of grapes- when he opened the lid after 2 hours of riding lmft- it looked like someone took a hammer to all his grapes and the pear was all bruised up- He looked so dissappointed

rotflmfao!!!!!
Yep, fruit usually doesn't fair well. Also, a friend's son once brought Doritos that he transferred to a ziploc bag. By the time we stopped for lunch he had cheese powder. I bring the big size Fritos. They hold up well.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you're wilson- just 17 bottles of water and a pack of butts-

Ugh...gonna need a new lunch...haven't had a cigarette since January 10.

I'm planning on going unless it looks awful tomorrow afternoon. Actually I think it would be better for us if it stays mostly snow up there. Its not going to be much accumulation and will pack nice on the trails. Hopefully.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

Hey guys,i just heard 5-9 in Swanzey area now,, dont know how well that town keeps the roads cleared and salted? could be a rough commute.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:22 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wilson911
Ugh...gonna need a new lunch...haven't had a cigarette since January 10.
congrats! Now you can afford a new atv

Old 02-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Hey guys,i just heard 5-9 in Swanzey area now,, dont know how well that town keeps the roads cleared and salted? could be a rough commute.
I'm thinking that because it's NH and they get buried all the time the town will handle this storm easily especially since they've got all night to clean up.

What do you use to haul your ATV Troy ? 2 or 4 wheel drive ?

Old 02-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by cncpro
I'm thinking that because it's NH and they get buried all the time the town will handle this storm easily especially since they've got all night to clean up.

What do you use to haul your ATV Troy ? 2 or 4 wheel drive ?
Ya that makes sense,well F it, im in i got 4wheel but i was thinking about the guys who dont,, i hope the towns salt better up there than Thompson CT!!

Old 02-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider

congrats! Now you can afford a new atv
Gonna wait a while before any big purchases to make sure it takes. Never quit before but trying. And yeah...between me and the gf we're saving live $500 a month. Thats enough for a payment on a new outty.....

I'm still on the fence for tomorrow guys. Think its worth the trip? I want to ride but worried about the trails....

Old 02-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Ya that makes sense,well F it, im in i got 4wheel but i was thinking about the guys who dont,, i hope the towns salt better up there than Thompson CT!!
Attaboy ! I'll see you at 6:30 at the X100 entrance ramp.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:24 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

3 weeks till DST...

4 weeks till spring

we'll be rideing soon enough- especially after all this rain melts the snow!
No need to rough it up to lmft just to get in 25 miles of riding- saturday high's only in the mid 20's - brrrrrrrrrrr

hang in there!!!

Old 02-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by wilson911
Gonna wait a while before any big purchases to make sure it takes. Never quit before but trying. And yeah...between me and the gf we're saving live $500 a month. Thats enough for a payment on a new outty.....

I'm still on the fence for tomorrow guys. Think its worth the trip? I want to ride but worried about the trails....
Well the latest trail status update on LMFT forum (yesterday) said it was rock hard base. Too hard for sleds but great ATV action. Now I've been watching the weather map for Troy,NH all day and it sure looks like they've have gotten more snow than anything else so I am thinking the trails would be great for sleds and quads tomorrow. Sure hope I'm right...

It doesn't really matter to me anyway though... I NEEEEEEEDDDDDD to ride. I got a brand new bike with like 38 miles on it all from driving around in circles on a pond. I have to get a real ride in ASAP or I'm gonna go

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH