Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just thinkin.., i know that with age comes a more 'relaxed' style of driving, is this also the case with atvn? just wondering what kind of pace you guys like to keep on the trail

Old 11-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by benks
just thinkin.., i know that with age comes a more 'relaxed' style of driving, is this also the case with atvn? just wondering what kind of pace you guys like to keep on the trail
LOL,we go as fast as our machines will take us! right guys???

Old 11-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider

Seriously i think we average around 25 mph pending on terrain,,

Old 11-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Seriously i think we average around 25 mph pending on terrain,,
cool, im just used to haulin A through the woods, just wanted to make sure you guys werent gonna be birdwatchin or sumthin

Old 11-03-2010, 05:33 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would say 25-30 max on the flat open trails and 15+/- on the hills and rocky terrain.

Troy & I rode with some guys from atv alliance that were just crazy fast- too fast to even enjoy the atv or trail- it just beat the crap out of the atv and me!

most of the guys we ride with don't have a problem keeping up- I think the age range in the group is like 28-56 (troy being the oldest )

Old 11-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by beergut
I'll bring a spare tierod, air tools and a few tires mounted on rims... oh- and another bag of crackerjacks for the trail side cinema, which there is sure to be plenty of

Old 11-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

sweet, anyway so do i have to worry about not being registered up there or no? and i think some of you guys are from ct/mass, so maybe we could meetup somewhere along the way so i could know how to get there lol
Hey Benks, reg costs $74. Ticket for being not reg. costs $500. With reg. you can ride another 7 months. I'm sure you will enjoy ride at LMFT. You will come back for more for sure. I recommend to buy reg., it is easy and quick.

Unfortunately, I can't join you guys, this Sat. Next weekend looks better.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by sotto66
Hey Benks, reg costs $74. Ticket for being not reg. costs $500. With reg. you can ride another 7 months. I'm sure you will enjoy ride at LMFT. You will come back for more for sure. I recommend to buy reg., it is easy and quick.

Unfortunately, I can't join you guys, this Sat. Next weekend looks better.

hmm troyboy are you registered? i guess the question comes down to are the lmft trails patrolled?

Old 11-03-2010, 08:25 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hmm troyboy are you registered? i guess the question comes down to are the lmft trails patrolled?
there's really no definitive answer to that question. They might go 10 months with out a patrol and then decide to patrol it... so you never know.

On that note- I've been stopped by dem once or twice on other trails and have never been issued a ticket- but again, you never know. In my opinion, these guys are looking for the trouble maker kids up to no good and not so much the group of middle aged men trolling around on their utilities.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Smile

Best bet is to get registered. The best thing about NH registration is that the majority of the fee goes back to the clubs to maintain and create trail systems. It's a great place to ride and you'll feel like a better person supporting the trails.

If you really like it, you should also join LMFT ATV club. It's only $25 a year and that money goes direct to trail maintenance. Best bargain in ATVing!

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH