Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 03:38 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yep- I'm bailing on lmft this weekend. The thought of riding in snow wants to make me vomit!

The snow out here is just about gone- I'll probably head out around 9ish sat morning after I have a pancake & maple sausage breakfast

Old 03-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
yep- I'm bailing on lmft this weekend. The thought of riding in snow wants to make me vomit!

The snow out here is just about gone- I'll probably head out around 9ish sat morning after I have a pancake & maple sausage breakfast
OK so what's everybody else doing ?

Old 03-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

Im out too guys,just took my truck out to gas up and it keeps stauling out on me,dont want to chance it, SUCKS! gonna stay local,, plus i think the trails up there might be to crappy,and only half open,,we got plenty of time to ride up there.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

All fine with me. I'm still not feeling right. Didn't sleep last night due to back pain and now I'm helping a guy look at cars tomorrow, so.... Wherever you guys ride, have a good one. Maybe next time.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:24 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
All fine with me. I'm still not feeling right. Didn't sleep last night due to back pain and now I'm helping a guy look at cars tomorrow, so.... Wherever you guys ride, have a good one. Maybe next time.

hehe- let me know what you find! I'm in the market.

- tell your friend he can have my 05 avalanche for $10k

(I honestly would not that that truck to anyone I respect )

Old 03-29-2011, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

OK...
Here's today's trail report:
Todd is reporting a 0-12" base on the hill. Trails are flat but there are wash outs, spring conditions at this time. Trails closed to snowmobiles. Use caution in most areas. Traction assistance is recommended. Rail-bed is closed
I am thinking this Sunday, April 3rd I am going to LMFT. Would like some company but I may even go alone if I have to.

What say you ?

Old 03-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

Would like to go. However, Sunday is not my favorite day to ride. I didn't ride since our last LMFT ride. Can't promise 100%. I'll update by Friday.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by cncpro
I am thinking this Sunday, April 3rd I am going to LMFT. Would like some company but I may even go alone if I have to.

What say you ?
Really don't recommend anyone riding up there solo. I know your capable, but too many things can go wrong.....

I may be up for Sunday but won't know until later this week.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:34 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by wilson911
Really don't recommend anyone riding up there solo. I know your capable, but too many things can go wrong.....

100% agree with wilson on that-

last time I rode lmft alone in the spring time I had to wait hours for help to get out of a mud hole a good 10 miles down the power lines.... and I had a winch... and they just happen to be passing through the trail, I got lucky! Up till I heard their motors, I thought I was going home with no atv because there was no way to get a wrecker out there

I'm probably out this weekend too much to do at the house and I've been out with the rotavirus or something like it for 3 days now- still feeling real bad.

Old 03-30-2011, 03:52 AM
Pro Rider

More snow coming friday guys,im thinking LMFTs gonna be a bit sloppy, gonna stay local myself.

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH