Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

massachusetts trails in central mass

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question massachusetts trails in central mass

I am looking for riding areas in the central mass to eastern mass areas. Lots of new laws this year make it illegal to ride in a lot of common areas around here. lets see if we can post some other places.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:31 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by salesdan
I am looking for riding areas in the central mass to eastern mass areas. Lots of new laws this year make it illegal to ride in a lot of common areas around here. lets see if we can post some other places.
Hi Dan...there's a bunch of central mass riders on here. Check out other MA forums in the where to ride section.

But please do not post any riding areas on a public forum. Because of the atv laws in ma, its best that we all leave our riding areas private. Better yet, join us for one of our legal rides in NH or western Ma.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Weekend Warrior
Talking Central mass riding areas

Please do not post riding places on the forums. e-mail me instead.
sales@vedecals.com

Old 10-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Trailblazer

what new ma laws for atving? i haven't heard of any .

Old 10-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

They can be found on the MEP website if you feel like digging for them, somebody gave me a print out of the exact details but I can't find it. One of the worst changes in the past year is not allowing my 9 yr old son ride his atv, even on our own property, yet it has to be registered.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by salesdan
They can be found on the MEP website if you feel like digging for them, somebody gave me a print out of the exact details but I can't find it. One of the worst changes in the past year is not allowing my 9 yr old son ride his atv, even on our own property, yet it has to be registered.
Welcome to the Communist Republic of Massachusetts

Old 10-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Trailblazer

Theres nothing in mass unless u want to drive 2-3 hours. NH is the place to go. I know a few decent places to go in mass, but not sure if they are still around its been a while. Where in mass you from?

Old 10-09-2011, 07:55 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MRWONDERFULL
what new ma laws for atving? i haven't heard of any .

there's a ton of new, more restrictive atv laws in mass. a simple google search of "mass atv laws" will provide you with hundreds of links.
smoking crack is less criminal than riding an atv in massachusetts. Laws are passed by people who have never owned, or who's child was killed or hurt while not being supervised on an atv at a friends house.

pure stupidness & ignorance has destroyed the atv'ing community in mass.
Luckily- we have NH & Maine no too far away where atv'ers are welcomed.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yup, One dumb a$$ law after another.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by ssenay
Theres nothing in mass unless u want to drive 2-3 hours. NH is the place to go. I know a few decent places to go in mass, but not sure if they are still around its been a while. Where in mass you from?
Worcester area. I have tons of army corp land almost next to my house that is designated for off road use EXCEPT for 3 and 4 wheel atv's. Dirtbikes and snowmobiles allowed. You do not need to be registered to ride there, it's federal land.

Quick Reply: massachusetts trails in central mass