Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Jericho Mtn NH

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is the guy at jericho motorspsorts ok with people parking there? i recall seeing it last winter just outside of berlin.

Also how are the trails? i have a few guys that will be on sport quads, wil they throwing stones at me in hatrid by the end of the weekend?

Old 09-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Range Rover

Yeah he is totally cool with it. As far as trail types? My 9 and 12 year old can do most of the trailers there. Very easy for the most part. There are a few side trails that are a little harder. Also you have access to the success trails (you can ride right through town on the roads). Those are great too

Old 09-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

As Smartdave said, most of the trails are easy to ride. Connectors are wide open road type trails, most trails are pretty easy, Holt's Revenge is a fun, open race type trail that winds around with a few little berms to jump. Personal favorite. Rene's Maze and Eric's trail are probably the hardest there. Lots of obstacles to crawl over with slow going turns you have to set up for. By the time you get into one corner you have to set up for another. You can ride into town right on the roads as if you were riding a motorcycle. Gas, and food are available that you can ride to. If you go through Berlin to the other side you can hit the Success trails. I understand there is also a trail that goes into Gorham now but I haven't been on it yet. There is parking right in the state park that's wide open also.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

thanks for the info.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Range Rover
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You can also ride atv up from gorham rt 2 &16 parking area near moose brook state park ride into park on smittys trail nice ride into from there plus you can be riding 20 min. Sooner nice alternate ride into park

Old 09-14-2012, 06:41 AM
Pro Rider

i will check that out, we are staying in north conway and i suspect i will be going through gorham to get to berlin...why not park and take the quad.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by 850 trailrider
You can also ride atv up from gorham rt 2 &16 parking area near moose brook state park ride into park on smittys trail nice ride into from there plus you can be riding 20 min. Sooner nice alternate ride into park

is this parking lot at moose brook state park? also is the trail that connects to jericho labeled?

Old 09-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Range Rover
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

NO Im sorry parking lot is just down rt 2 from moose brook state pk no trail out out of MSSP but i think they are trying to hook into it take right out of atv parking lot 1/3mi.or so first trail intersection on left clearly marked [last time I was up ]takes yuo into jericho I think trail is 9 mi???or you can go straight and head over trestle and railbed to big apple gas if you want st. in Berlin and take the downtown road trail into jericho if you want or come back that way hope this helps
have fun!!

Old 09-24-2012, 09:02 AM
Pro Rider

thanks ...this is our first time up there. We will be there for 2 days of riding, maybe the first day i should park at the ATV dealer near jericho so i can get an idea of where i am going.

Old 09-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Range Rover

Check out the Jericho Warming Hut too. Awesome view from there

Quick Reply: Jericho Mtn NH