Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Hatfield McCoy trail question

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Headed down this weekend (through Thursday)! 9 hour drive though Staying in Gilbert at a place called Miller Cabins, anyone familiar with it? I think its closest to the Rockhouse trail. Any tips on this trail? How about good places to grab some grub (other then fast-food)? Do you just ride your quad up 80 to the trail? Is there gas in town? Thanks...

Old 08-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by bowiesrt8
Headed down this weekend (through Thursday)! 9 hour drive though Staying in Gilbert at a place called Miller Cabins, anyone familiar with it? I think its closest to the Rockhouse trail. Any tips on this trail? How about good places to grab some grub (other then fast-food)? Do you just ride your quad up 80 to the trail? Is there gas in town? Thanks...
Hi, I can only answer one of your questions.. Yes, you ride your quad right up the road to the trail. When you get to W.V. you unload it, and you probably won't use your truck again, until its time to load the quads up and come home. I took my DS1000 to WV a few times. its a blast to ride on the roads LEGALLY

Old 08-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by bowiesrt8
There are 2 gas stations in Gilbert, you will pass both of them on the way to Rockhouse trail connector from where you are staying. Yes you can ride your quad from Miller Cabins to the trail connector. There a quite a few places to eat in Gilbert, one of my favorites is Wally's. It is located right at the entrance to the trail connector. As for the trail be aware that the trails are 2 way so be aware that you may come across someone traveling in the opposite direction.