Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Lets Go!!

Old 04-06-2019, 07:23 AM
Pro Rider

Free is good!

Old 04-06-2019, 08:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Those will be busy if the weather cooperates, your gonna need reservations to get your turn on the trail. Besides your gonna need those permits if you go up before that....hope I dont have to wait until June to go!!!

Old 04-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Neighbor saw my spare tire mount and his first words were" cool continental kit for a 4 wheeler"
How many of us remember those?

Old 04-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

That does look good. the first time I glanced at what you were posting, I thought it was a car, since I just saw the back side. lol

Old 04-06-2019, 10:28 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kymco 450i
Neighbor saw my spare tire mount and his first words were" cool continental kit for a 4 wheeler"
How many of us remember those?
I remember those. Now you need to get a hard cover for your spare tire. All except the chrome painted to match the body of course.

The only times I know of that the trails are busy are Memorial day weekend, 4th of July weekend (when the 4th isn't on a Wednesday), and Labor Day weekend. I've never been to Bull Gap Hill during any of those and probably never will. The trail itself may not be too bad, but everyone and their brother is either doing the hill climb or watching other people do it. The 4th is on a Thursday this year so I'm sure a lot of people will have a 4-day weekend. Things should be back to normal on Monday.

With any luck I'll be up north 2 weeks+ for the 4th of July, 3 weeks+ if I'm really lucky. Maybe go up up June 28th and come back home July 16th. It all depends on when GM closes for changeover, plus whatever else is going on. My friend likes to take a day off before and after each of the holidays if he can. He'll probably go up Thursday night after work on all 3 holidays, then I'll go up Friday once I get everything packed. I'm not unloading my truck and pitching my tent in the dark at 2:00 am Thursday night. If he has the following Monday off he normally drives home on Tuesday and works all night. If they don't get tired of having me around I'll be camped out in my tent the whole time.

Old 04-15-2019, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

Get with me, don't ride alone, not safe! and lets ride!!!

Old 04-16-2019, 08:04 AM
Country Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Luckily I always go up with my dad and brother so I never ride alone up north. I do sometimes ride alone at my house but of course thats just at my house. We only got 10 acres

Old 04-16-2019, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

What I wouldn't do for 10 acres of land! First ''I swear'' I would go rent a earth mover, then I would begin to dig to china creating a huge pond for my little 8'' turtle, she would really love that! Then what I would do with the earth I pull out, will go up. way up! in order to have the highest hill/mountain in the state, then I would hall in huge boulders and trees to landscape with, then here comes the best part....I will get on top of my wheeler and create the best atv park in the WORLD!! lol sorry got a little carried away there, but what are you waiting for?! You got the gift of god! right there in your backyard!! Get to it man! and let is see some pic after your done lol

Old 04-16-2019, 03:54 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4-tracker
Get with me, don't ride alone, not safe! and lets ride!!!
I'm not riding anywhere until my fractured toe heals up. That may be some time next month. I don't remember how long the other one took to heal.

Quick Reply: N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch