Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 11:48 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4-tracker
'Don't ride alone, too risky! Get with me and let's plan a trip, Thanks, Steve

Maps of 6,300 miles of Michigan forest roads open for ORV use added to statewide database

https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/04/maps-of-6300-miles-of-michigan-forest-roads-open-for-orv-use-added-to-statewide-database.html?fbclid=IwAR1xgaxtkVDTONLjAy7eyTrWT6u hiXsGLGPqww-w14oamu81PXZqhG244GM
6,339.5 miles of state forest roads plus nearly 3,700 miles of off-road trails gives us 10,000 miles to ride in Michigan. Plus the five scramble areas -- St. Helen’s Motorsport Area, Black Lake Scramble Area, Silver Lake State Park, Bull Gap and The Mounds.

Old 04-18-2019, 05:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Kymco 450i
Wah...wah...they sell property out in the country everyday! You come down and mow my grass and do the yard work and you can come ride whenever you want!
Ok I'll bring earth movers with me, you'll love the mountain side view from your lawn chair behind your house, while I'm riding the hill's! Won't be any yard left for grass mowing! lol

Old 04-18-2019, 09:21 PM
THE BERMINATOR

Growing grass on a 95% grade is hard to do so mowing really isn't going to be a concern, but mudslides are a different story.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:45 AM
Pro Rider

Reminds me of Bundy Hill, 3 yrs ago, after a heavy torrential downpour, the week before, that had washed the parking lot there, down the trail onto the main park rd.! This ATV park was once a gravel pit co. that loosened up the earth and sold pea gravel size stone, that left some very unstable areas, that on occasion, mother nature like to play with, almost as much we have! Still way too much MUD for my BLOOD....and bleed we did....many times! lol

Old 04-19-2019, 08:02 AM
Country Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

exactly! i like jumps but its almost impossible and takes me hours of hard work to dig and build a jump. 4-Tracker, you should buy some land man!

Old 04-19-2019, 09:08 AM
Pro Rider

Why should I buy land, with good friends like you and Ken here, when we could get together and create some great trails, jumps, whoops, burms, swamps, wooded areas, lakes, and ''HILLS''! I love climbing, I guess it's because of the Capricorn/goat sign in me! lol I'm still after all my years of ridding, still trying to keep my quads front end up, all the while trying to completing my jump, keeping nose to the sky, lol Its like I'm afraid to get air lol Like MJ, Jordan do!! Speaking of MJ and Tiger Woods, I have over $10+ in their collectables, that I'm willing to let go of, if anyone is interested! I'm willing to trade for acreage lol 10 acres is a nice round/square figure....I figure lol ANYONE? HELLO! Good long term investment! Will never lose value, only increase especially now with Chinese buying American, with help from my presidente, My man Tramp, o did I misspell his name....right lol

Old 04-19-2019, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

You want to being in the heavy equipment to make a course feel free, my neighbor would let you rebuild his as well. We will pull up lawn chairs and furnish ice tea while we watch!

Old 04-20-2019, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider

I spent half the day yesterday detailing new trail maps for upcoming trip to Baldwin....phew! I needed a good day for it, since there was nothing outside worth doing as cold/damp as it was, But I hate getting to new areas unprepared, or lost in the woods, somewhere, especially, close to dracula's waking up time, near dark! lol Been there done that, too many times....scarry!! Coyotes start howling....makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, and pay attention!! Here's what I have laid out so far, and hope it shows the whole map. I sent Chris a copy, but he said parts were missing.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Scan.pdf (767.8 KB, 55 views)
Old 04-20-2019, 05:30 PM
THE BERMINATOR

It's a good thing Acrobat Reader DC let me rotate the view or I would have broken my neck looking at that map. My head can't move like this. --->

Old 04-20-2019, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah me too, I'm still new at this, but it printed out good enough to have copies for those going! The guys I'm going with know the trails there real well! Still looking good for weekend!

Quick Reply: N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch