Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 08:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It has flooded so bad here where we live, close to Lk. Erie and Detroit Rv. near us, that after all this rain, creeks are over bridges, my son had water up to his headlights, and I couldn't flush my toilet since the sewer manhole covers are under water, under these mini lakes in our backyards everywhere lol I started to pull up my toilet to look for an obstruction, when my wife shelley said it could be caused by the flooding, and I shrugged it off, like what do women know about such manly plumbing problems, stupid creatures....well I'm eating my own shSpam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word this morning since the water level has fallen....and me toilet be aw flushing! Now do I suck it up and tell her, that she was right, or just hide in shame like us dudes always do, and ''forget about it'' maybe she will forget I mentioned my having toiletries kind of problems lol Yeah your right, women never forget! I'm up ***** creek, right? lol

Old 05-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

OUCH!!

Old 05-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Sounds like our weather, my toilet still flushes (septic tank) but water everywhere! Creek is up to the road which is about 8 ft higher than normal. Rain is forecast thru next tue and who knows after that? Cant even work on th MH in the hard rain, working on electrical in the rain might not be a good plan, but then again a good jolt might grow hair on my head! Grass is about 8 in tall now and who knows how much taller before I can even try to mow. I have puddles that would cover the tires so no way to get it cut. This is almost as boring as winter, especially being so darn close to riding season!

Old 05-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

You need to ride those woops during Christmas time then your ***** can clange together to the tune of jingle bells!

Old 05-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

Trek the Mighty Mac

Sep 20 at 12 PM – Sep 21 at 5 PM

Old 05-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Country Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sounds cool, is there a fee?

Old 05-02-2019, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

Phone: 906-643-6950
Email: info@stignace.com

ORV, ATV, 3-Wheelers and off-road motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to participate in the fifth annual Trek The Mighty Mac. Join the growing number of “Trekkers” who gather in St. Ignace every year to enjoy a Friday meet-n-greet, a Saturday one-of-a-kind parade across the Mackinac Bridge and weekend long games and activities.

2019 EVENT DETAILS COMING SOON!

Old 05-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Country Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool! ill have to check that out

Old 05-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider

More rain predicted for tonight, will this nasty, wicked, bad weather ever clear up? Got sum ridd'en to do'es!!

Old 05-02-2019, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by YamahaMoto
That sounds cool, is there a fee?
I believe there is a fee, not sure how much. The guys from the SxS club ride it every year. They have big numbers turn out like thousands.....you are required to stage your quad the night before then cone back the next morning and follow in single file across the bridge. Big get together on the other side and trail riding as well, can be quite crowded! Sounds like fun but very slow going over the bridge, some have had overheat problems. Not fond of leaving my wheeler all night by itself if you know what I mean....they are supposed to have security. How are the ribs? Cracked or broken? Keep in touch..

Quick Reply: N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch