Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Old 05-13-2019, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider

4 tracker, have to take rhe wife into the doc as her left arm became extremely painfull and stopped working...some mothersday present hey. As far as trail maps, yes there are routes around St Helen, just have to distinguish between routes and trails. My book fromm vvmap was just updated a couple months back and is very easy to read. Routes and trails are very easy to tell apart as will the gps as it is marked just like the book. Trying to find a copy machine to make original size copies then tape together joining trails, fold it and put in a plastic folder to take on the trail. As I said before the gps is a just in case! I like my adjustable ram ball mount, used them in my boat for years with no issues. But I could see a problem with them on your handlebars. If the unit came off it would go right to the ground....not a good idea! Well have to get wife around to see what went haywire with her arm.

Old 05-13-2019, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

Had a chance to look at that map you posted.. that is a good one, well marked, easy to determine trails and routes! That would be a good one to carry along, especially if you get the maps that continue those routes where they run off the page. Wont have any results on wifes arm until wed.

Old 05-13-2019, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

Keep us posted, good luck! Wishing her all the best....and keeping fingers x'ed, hopefully we'll still be able to make our, looooong planned trip, by Fri. Might ba a few months before my schedule will be open for another trip. Holding breath here! lol

Old 05-14-2019, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Tall Dr. Frank....replying to your slam....where you mentioned, ''I'm gaining weight'' while you're losing! Well, I might be gaining, but you don't have to rub it in! lol I'm glad all of us can teese ea other, without feeling like were going to, offend one another, I'm always teasing everyone I meet, hoping to break the ice quicker, that way, you gotta know, when I'm teasing/kidding around with any one, there's not a serious bone in my body! When I send anyone anything, that remotely sounds like a slam, I'm always putting lol at the end of almost every message, so always take me, with a grain of salt, and just ribb me back, with even more ''get your goat'' kind of humor! lol If we don't hear from you pretty soon, were going to have to send out the posse!....Kid!....seriously! Not kidding this time! You hear me, PRIVATE!

Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone in need of getting away....riding hard n long....cooking up great camp meals.....then some good night rides....no time for sleep!! lol

Old Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Country Rider

in about 4 week sim heading up north for a camping and riding trip and im already ready to go lol. My classes for school are getting hard at the end of the year here and i havent rode my quad in a while so im just waiting till summer.