Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2019, 10:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Why air your sons problems on a public forum? Some never learn no matter what you tell them, just like my own kids! I have learned to let them fail and mabey someday they might learn. Not everyone is an atv fan, that is why SxS are out selling them by 3x.

Old 05-24-2019, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It's too late! He's already locked in, and on top of that, an enclosed trailer, so unless he's hit the lottery or robbed a bank lol he's locked in, no turning back now....so lets go a ridin, for as long as we can, until we can't lol I'm a very happy camper....for the moment!
I just have a new atv resolution, starting now!....ride safe, ride long/hard, eat well, and you'll sleep well, while camping/trail riding!! Now let's go ride!! Season will be half over before most of us think about, getting started!!

Old 05-24-2019, 01:35 PM
Country Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My season dosent start until I get out of school and everything dries up but im almost there. Hopefully your son does well finacially and dosent have any problems with buying the SxS. Did he buy it new or used?

Old 05-24-2019, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

Now another ''LITTLE'' problem lol ............He didn't think about storing a trailer in our city, where their not allowed anywhere in front, side of house, only in back yard, and he really doesn't have the yard space, with small narrow backyard, and no gate there, that wide, or space wide enough for pass thru to back yard! plus it must be on cement pad too! So I don't know what their going to do now, since I just thought of the city code this morning, as we were leaving their house, doing the final walk thru.
Monday their supposed to pick everything up, New, trailer, and new sxs! I hope they decide not to get either one, where he won't need a trailer, ''in the first place'', and would save sooooo much on cost, plus he already has this huge new 4x4 pick up, where it would be a perfect fit for a quad like mine, up in the bed, and for 1/8 the cost on everything....huge savings, not having to buy trailer, and expensive car like atv! Also for something he won't be using that much, and having to work 24/7 for this new house, which looks great by the way, and just a few blocks away from us now.
WORDS OF WISDOM....LIVE COMFORTABLE....BE CONSERVATIVE....SAY YOUR PRAYERS DAILY....AND TRY TO ENJOY LIFE, OFTEN!!

Old 05-24-2019, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider

An enclosed trailer that big had to set him back some big bucks! 4 seater or 2 seater SxS? He can store it at my house as long as I get to use it..lol.
Wait until he gets insurance quotes on that buggy, didnt know he had a new truck....Yep...sounds like my kids, each has been thru bankruptcy twice and daughter 3x. We have our wills set up for grandkids only, the parents woukd just **** it away.

Old 05-25-2019, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

Got an offer to swap my 750 for, 2017 570 polaris sportsman, and he would give me cash to boot. Their going for $6500 and up, for that model year. What do you think? That's the same one my buddy has, that broke his pelvis if you recall. Their heavy beasts too!
I might need some CAN-AM candy lol

Old 05-25-2019, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

I would prefer the Suzuki over the Polaris. Polaris has to many consumer complaints, highest of the big names. Your KQ is gonna have much more power than the 570 and we know your power crazy.

Old 05-25-2019, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

You got me right!! lol
Well as my stomach turns....like in the soap opera's name lol Paul went ahead, and his wife is picking up the whole nine yards....lock, stock, and barrel! Trailer, sxs 30,000 worth and you watch! it will all be sold in 2 months, he's such a wheeler dealer, never keeping anything very long, like the Indians on the reservation back in the 60's, with government money....as soon as their new car ran out of gas, they were off buying another, with dozens of good running cars just sitting out in their back 40, rusting away with very little wrong with them, I saw this first hand driving out west back then, field after field of great old classic cars a rusting away lol Paul must be part Indian lol
Got my quad all clean as a shiny penny, for anyone interested in buying....think I'll get a sxs, then I'll be hip, like all the rest of you cool cats!

Old 05-25-2019, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

Run for cover....Toledo!!

Old 05-25-2019, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider

Heck, just wait a couple months and buy your sons machine...trailer and all! Probably will be barely used!

Quick Reply: N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch