Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2019, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You alright???

Old 05-25-2019, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Who??

Old 05-25-2019, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

Thats funny, I hadn't seen your reply, advising to wait to buy sons sxs. I was asking if you made it thru the storm lol
After this last storm, looked like you were going to get pounded on....no?

Old 05-25-2019, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

Oh...sorry, yep we got hammered with rain and some stiff wind but not as bad as the weatherman makes it sound. Having been a boater since age 13 and been thru 5 tornadoes, I have found the weather service is at best over exacturated by a bunch. In past years weather forcasts were fairly accurate but not in the past few years. They want to make things sound so much worse, to get folks excited over not much. Right now the sun is shining with a stiff breeze, rather nice actually! Thinking about going for a ride with my furry buddy! Can hardly get the buggy out qithout her wanting to go along!

Last edited by Kymco 450i; 05-25-2019 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-26-2019, 05:12 AM
Pro Rider

Look out, here comes round 2 and 3 coming down the pike right at you guys south of the border there, looks like a straight path cutting right at or below the state line lol Get the whole family in your boat, right away! lol

Old 05-26-2019, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

Keepin our eyes wide open, just what we need, more rain adding to all the mud we already have. Pond has been over its banks fo 2 months now. Yard looks like a wheat field ready for harvest!

Old 05-27-2019, 06:08 AM
Pro Rider

HAPPY HOLLIDAY....just wish it were up north, riding trails, camping, cooking up a great big ol burger on grill!!!! I'll just have to settle by having the whole family over instead, cooking burgers here, with much to be thankful for, where were all in good health, and is going to be a perfect day for the festivities!

Old 05-28-2019, 08:04 AM
Country Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey, sorry ive been really busy lately. Quick question, how do you guys treat burns? I was working on my truck saturday and accidentally touched the exhaust pipe after it had been running. fried my finger tips on my right hang. thing was burning for the next 7 hous after that, only cold water could reduce the pain. according to google i have 3rd degree burns and now dont have much feeing in 2 of them. Is it fine to just keep raping them up and puttting some antibiotic cream on them? thankd

Old 05-28-2019, 08:20 AM
Pro Rider

Ken if you were to just drag your home a few miles, just on the n side of the border there, would be much dryer lol How does the weather know about borders, yet it's happening almost every time a storm starts to form, then when it gets up here....bam hits s of the border, again n again! We might have a new ocean front view soon, called the Ohio gulf sea lol We'll be telling our grandkids one day, where there use to be farms way out there, where deep sea fisherman are finding/pulling up relics of things like, possible (after pulling barnacles/seaweed off) a red kind of atv, 4 wheeler? what? lol You were talking about downsizing that 40 acre farm to a 40' city lot, n of the border, don't wait too long....the waters are a rising! lol

Last edited by 4-tracker; 05-28-2019 at 08:26 AM. Reason: editing
Old 05-28-2019, 08:49 AM
Pro Rider

Yamamoto... go see a doc or energency room, burns can easily become infected, you dont want o loose those fingers!
4tracker...got to be bigger than a city lot...thinking of 1 acer or so, just enough for a large pole barn and a small modular home. Supposed to rain everyday until friday. The black swanp is what this area was once called, appears to be returning back to that. I backfilled my lot from my pond when I built, added about 3ft. This was long before I had any neighbors, so there lots are lower. My neighbor uses a 4wd lawn mower to cut his grass, has to have it to get thru the mud and water. All of our yards have torn up areas from trying to get thru the mud to cut down the hay!

Quick Reply: N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch