Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 08:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Frank nice BLACK looking wheeler there!! lol Looks black to me, but that's just me lol remember black is beautiful ''even if it is'' lol I think your getting color blind, I don't see gray, anything there in that pic. I hate to have to tell you this, but could it be, when you told the salesman you had to have a gray model, they got together in the back room, and used white out over the description from black to gray....thats ok black is nice, but don't tell others it gray, they'll think your accident might have jarred your vision somehow lol Well you could buy a rattle can and make it red or any color you like lol Just kidding looks great....in black lol and as far as your trying to keep us at bay, not being able to get too close....could it be you don't want us up too close, so as not to see the true colors....you sly devil you lol It takes time to heal trust me, your vision will come back, better than before, in fact it might get to where gray looks red lol 0k I'll stop! were just jealous, and if we get a chance to grab your keys, while your napping....were going for rides....going to get er DIRTY!! and make it black'er!!!!! I'm so jealous! Keep it looking new, for as long as you can....stay in sand as long as you can....ride in mud, it will look like a dud....well at least it rhymed lol

Still trying to sell mine, but not one reply yet, and right here before the summer holliday! I can't let it go for any less, as it is, I'll be out, quite a bundle!

My power steering seemed great at first, but at higher speeds, especially while making a tight turn, in ''soft sand'', It almost dumped me over the handlebars, because the steering has no/very little resistance, and turns easily on a dime, where the tires turn quick, plowing sideways at right angles, and at higher speeds, causes the quad to lock up dead in the deep sand, fortunately, I got aware of the power steering problem right away, and its ease of grabbing the steering from me, but still tried taking the steering away many times on fast tight turns, so remember to hang on tight! Hopefully your new machine is build better, mine has me freaking, to the point of selling it, plus the potential of rollovers, while in a trench like trail, where the front tires grab the sides, and with the power steering taking the handling away from your grip, so quick, I didn't know it even happened, until it was on top of me, with rear bumper crashing into my side! Same thing happened to my buddy, when his Polaris front tires grabbed the sides of a trench like trail, going downhill, then ran up the side of the trench, flipping the quad up into the air then pounding on top of him, like a rubber ball, then continued bouncing several times, until landing up right at the bottom of this steep hill, then with the accelerator stuck in WOT, chased us like a fire breathing bull, racing in a large circle, until my son ran in, to turn off the key!
I wish now I would have gone with the manual steering instead, or at least have tried both first, to see/feel the difference, before the buy. Remember to HANG ON TIGHT!! and you'll be alright! Hold on lite, and you'll be in for a good bite....biting sand that is....

Let me ride er first....please! it's good to share....trade yours for mine....come on, you know mines blacker! well second thought yours might be way blacker, especially your shine, mine is more flat black, I need some shine on mine too! lol TRADE??

Old 06-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Have heard other stories from people that didnt like there piwer steering at speed. For slow going it is great but at speed it becomes questionable. To each his own, just glad I have a roll cage and yes it works and well. If you want to try that new gray machine out on some orv routes let me know, MH is back with everything up and running just waiting to hit the road.

Old 06-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

Haven't had any hits, not one on my selling of my quad, and here it's the best selling time of the season for atv's. I can't let it go for any less, I've got too much invested! If it doesn't sell this next week, can I join you guys next weekend, I need to ride safer, take it easy, because of my power steering, roll over situations! I wanted so badly to at least try out my new Garmin maps I ordered, and never got a chance to try them out! Just a trip doing that would be terrific even. then if I sell it fine, but not got giving it away....no sir!!

Old 06-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

3yrs back when I sold my Praire, I only had curiousity inquiries for a month. Then finally had a serious guy show up. Bought it in 15 min at full selling price, nicest machine he had seen. When people are looking at near new cost, financing can be an issue. Used machines are more difficult to get financing. Good luck with your sale.

Old 06-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Hold off guys, rain in forecast, up north, all next week, every day....ouch! Good old Mi. weather! lol

Old 06-10-2019, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

Weather is looking better with most showers at night, thur appears to be the worst. That is why we invented rain coats!

Old 06-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider
Old 06-11-2019, 06:17 AM
Pro Rider

Im torn! Do I sell my wheeler (got a fellow coming by 10 this morning, with cash in hand) leaving me to taking a hit of nearly 2 g's, if he accepts full asking price, or keep it, but then possibly taking a much bigger hit, once more miles are tacked on? BIG decision, here this morning, having to decide before his driving here all the way from an hours drive from Warren, mi. Once he gets here I'll be obligated to sell it then, if he accepts it, at my asking price! So confused, right here with just a few hrs to decide....sell....keep? Do I flip a coin....I'm selling it with tons of new expensive stuff, bought new hoping, thinking it was going to be a great trail/camping year, it's been anything but! or better word ''BUTT''! Yes that 4 letter, bad word, explanation of how this year has turned out, for riding/camping expectations! Are these atv's really worth the aggravation, expense, worry, over things like finding other riders, the horrible weather, all year so far, since bought 10 mo.'s. ago! I don't know....what to do....woe is me....woe is me lol counting down the minutes....one minute at a time! very sick feeling, indeed!

Old 06-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

While you are busy complaining, I am going to rde, rain or shine. Whether it is one time or ten tmes, I will enjoy it. When I bought my machine I had no intentions of selling it, no matter how little I used it. Better to have it on hand than not have it at all. Guess that is why I have toys.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Well my good man....it's sold, and couldn't be happier!! Way too heavy a machine for my ol body....the good is, picking up the best fit for me, as far as these toys go....another sport quad....light....inexpensive....easy to load, ride, store!! Hoping to pick er up in am! Then yes let's ride, my good man....on into the horizon....hopefully not a too damp aw one, that is lol

Quick Reply: N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch