Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

HULBURT Michigan,Oct 11th-12th-13th,go home on Sunday the 14th?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2001, 08:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wonder what ''OTHERS''Chuck could be talking about?Maybe someone with a Xplorer?Should be a good race.

Bill

Old 09-21-2001, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

SSSorreey Boiill! I ca-can't zzspeak! Ma-ma-ma my tongue is ga-ga gettin' hard...
Chuuuck

Old 09-26-2001, 07:51 PM
TQO
Trailblazer

Ok Bill, I'm here.

I reserved 2 rooms with 2 beds each. If you want more, call Gail at 906-876-2388. The rooms are under Chuck and Bill right now.

The outfitters room would be right up your alley. No beds, no bath, no heat and no water. But the price is right at $9.95 per night plus tax. Just kidding. I can't even get my guides to sleep in there. They think they should be staying at the Holiday Inn.

With all the rain, riding should be awesome. Ground is tight and lots of mud. Colors should be great. A lot of leaves will be down, but it will still be beautiful. Hopefully, we will have a little Indian Summer that weekend.

Later.

Rich
Tahquamenon Hotel
Tahquamenon Outfitters
Hulbert, MI

Old 09-26-2001, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

Rich, you're puttin' the pressure on me. I'm not sure I can make it yet! If I do, I won't be there 'til Friday afternoon. Not that you guys won't have a good time without me but I do make a good damn anchor man. Watch it Rich!!!
Chuck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2001, 10:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks Rich,
I know for sure that we'll need at least the two rooms with double beds you allready have for me.I'll get ahold of the rest of the boys and tell them to call up there if they are going up.Now I dont know about Chuck?So far,for SURE me and Jeff and Joe G and buddie Scott are going.I'll keep you informed,

Bill

Old 09-27-2001, 08:20 AM
TQO
Trailblazer

You'll be there Chuck. You have been practicing retirement for years, and that weekend would be just another practice session. I won't comment on the anchor man. The QQ takes care of that for you.

Got to go to work. See you later.

Rich

Old 09-27-2001, 11:11 AM
Range Rover

Bill have Joe give me a call (248-258-9476) so we can meet somewhere. I'd like to hook up the trailor just to make sure my tow package works, I have never used it yet in 70,000 miles. Looks like you have a room for us two(Joe and I), if not add one more!

Rich, I'll take the outfitters room for $5.00 a night but only if you "LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON", does that include a continental breakfest also, lol. Thanks beforehand for your hospitality.

see ya all soon, Scott.

Old 09-27-2001, 12:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Scott,
Ive been trying to call Joe all wk,no one is answering the phone.I will e-mail him your phone number and tell him too call you ASAP.

Bill

Old 09-28-2001, 06:32 AM
Pro Rider

Bill & Scott! I've talked to Joe and he knows about Scott and himself riding together. Scott, if you call Joe, just leave him a message on the answering machine and he'll get back with you. He's really looking forward to going. Bill, I didn't call you back last nite because it was 11:00 pm when I got home. I'm leaving in about an hour. I'll call you when I get up north.
Chuck

Old 09-28-2001, 02:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

Chuck,
yah,I talked to Joe last night.He did tell me that him and Scott talked.GREAT!

I just needed to see whats going on with you and Anthony?Rich has two double rooms SAVED for us,and so far,I dont know what to tell him about you and Anthony?Do you want me to call Gail and tell her that I need 1 more double room for you and Anthony?Rich said not to wait for the last moment to let her know.We riders hope that you two can accompany us.I'll certainly understand if you cant,but,its just not the same without your King Quad being there?We wont miss you,but the Kings absence will leave many riders with tears![look what happened when Elvis died!]

Bill

Quick Reply: HULBURT Michigan,Oct 11th-12th-13th,go home on Sunday the 14th?