Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Northeast Pa. ATV riders, Time to get off our butts.

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2002, 07:17 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To all ATV.enthusiasts living in or around the northeast part of Pa.The Pocono Mountain ATV club needs your support. We will be holding our next meeting on January 19th, at Pocono Mountain Motorsports on route 940 in Pocono Lake. (This is between the light in Pocono Pines and Blakeslee Pa.) The club has been in existance since the fall of 2001. We currently have about 40 members mostly our group of close friends. WE NEED TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED!!!!!!

I constantly hear people complaining they have no where to ride and I feel their anxiety. But the truth is our goverment officials dont have time to listen to individuals. But they damn sure do listen to a large group. Think of all the organizations that you know of, NAACP, SIERRA CLUB, DUCKS UNLIMITED, Get the picture!!! There is power in numbers.

Christmas is over and we have rung in the new year. We have some spare time to get ready for some riding come spring. But in the meantime why not get involved securing the future of our sport, it doesent take much. Come out and show your support and let us know that we are not wasting our time. This day in age everyone is trying to sell you something trying to shake a dollar out of your wallet. We only want your support in body and soul. Please try to attend the meeting I promise you will like what you hear and will also meet some really nice people. If you cant make it to the meeting contact me ( Greg Hamill ) President Pocono Mountain ATV club at WWW.homer@epix.net or Jim Booterbaugh Vice president at WWW.rjboot@epix.net for an application to join the club.

THANK YOU GREG HAMILL