Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

where to ride in alaska ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to ride in alaska ?

BTW my name is ryan lol

Old 01-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Trailblazer

I know this forum was a long time ago..but blaster2fast my girlfriend is going to be moving up to North Pole in June and she is getting a Z400. She and I wnat to know what is the name of the track in North Pole over by Vickie Lane? Thats the road her sister lives on and she'll be living there for a little while. Is there a cite where I and her can go and look at the track. Ill be moving up there when I turn 18 an maybe we could go riding sometime. I own a Z400 also. Best quad I have ever riden. I am sure you'll meet my girlfriend Mindy because she loves to ride and wnats to go on that track in NP. Wriet back as soon as possible.

Old 01-17-2005, 06:56 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, do you got MSN? It would be handy to talk to you on there. The name of the track is Polar raceway and there is a website and itssss mxfairbanks.com ... i think if thats not it go to mxalaska and then click the link. Has she done any racing before?? We wouldnt mind adding another to the team if she is any good. anyways write me back with an e-mail .. that would be very helpful thanks!

Old 01-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Range Rover

alright cool..her and I have never been on a real track just the one me and my frined built a while ago. Maine doesn't have any tracks near us. Just way down south. But Ive been riding for a while so im alright....im still teaching her how to jump and do wheelies if that helps..shes a quick learner. shes good at little jumps. lol She wnats a Z400 like me. But yah whats your e mail adddres for MSN. Mines suzuki_racer_51@hotmail.com. Maybe we will meet sometime. Ill be movig up when I am 18 in two years. But I am going to come up and visit her once in a while. You can tell me if shes staying in line. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hye I got anotrher qeastion. Mindy is friends with Lewis Williams and she was talking to him on the phone and he said theres a kid named Ricky Ellis and said his brother is Kory Ellis the pro racer. Just wondering if it is true. Write back Soon.

Old 01-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Trailblazer

whoops sorry..that was my girlfriends account..didn't know I was on her account..I added you to MSN

Old 01-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

Where around Soldotna is there to ride?

Old 01-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

lol.. no i dont belive there are any pro racers here... anyways I noticed you added me... cool stuff we will have to chat later

Old 01-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Trailblazer

yep..I know there is like a 4 hour time distance between here and there..so maybe we will chat online sometime...Im like 4 hours ahead of you..BTW My Name is Mike.

Old 01-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Range Rover

hey guys,
just wanted to join the convo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ~*melinda Rae*~

Old 01-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Trailblazer

alright Mindy..

Quick Reply: where to ride in alaska ?