Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

where to ride in alaska ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to ride in alaska ?

Old 01-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Trailblazer

Yea man..I have the Team Suzuki Yoshimura Heel Gaurds they are really good at keeping mud off your heels but they are pretty big. They look nice though. I want Elka shocks really bad but don't have the money to buy them. I also want a extended swinarm and A- arms. Im getting Holeshot MX's today or tomorrow in 19's. Did you get that picture of my Z I sent it to your MSN account. I think I am going to build a small jump come spring to practice on simalar things like that braking in the air and just jumping in particular. I can't wiat to ride up there it sounds really awesome. Me and Mindy are going to be pratcicing on that track during weekdays a lot so hopefully we will get good. She wnats to get MX lessons are those any good. What do they teach you up there? Whats the price do you know? Wheres that jump of your at? By your house or near the track? Her parenst wouldn't let her go to another guys house alone, unless I was there. Yea hopefully I can invest in some A-arms and shocks soon. How old are you? Im 16 almost 17 in august. And Mindy will be 16 this coming April. When I first bought my quad it was the Team Suzuki Yoshimura Edition. It came with a Team Suzuki Yoshimura, T.S.Y Front Bumper, T.S.Y Nerf Bars, T.S.Y Rear Bumper, T.S.Y Frame Gaurds, Skid Plate and A arm gaurds. I scrtached the rear bumper doign a wheelie so i put my stock one on. Looks better I think. I just took my a arms off. The stuff I bought fo it is Team Alba Flame Graphics kit, White Brothers Exhaust, Holeshot HD rear tires, Holeshot MX Fronts, Renthal Bars, Scott Hurricane grips, Red Nets for nerf bars. Pretty Flashy lookin. Best ive seen in Maine for a Z. You'll see that pic once you read your e mail. Well sorry for boring you with this really long e mail.Text

Old 01-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Range Rover

hey ryan,
send me that link... thanks.

Old 01-19-2005, 06:55 PM
Trailblazer

I am looking for riding buddies. I have a built Grizz, Raptor and almost done Quadzilla (for Sale or Trade). Drop me a line to go riding. Here are a few links to an imagestation album with pics of my machines.

Raptor

Zilla .....for sale or trade......

Jim Creek fun and Grizz

Old 01-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

Here is the link
Pics
and no i didnt get your picture

Old 01-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Range Rover

cool. thanks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] what info do you have on the MX lessons up there?

Old 01-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Range Rover

them are some neat pix, we got to see the track alot better too! thanks

Old 01-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Range Rover

ryan!!!! this is gonna drive me nucking futs! lol .. when i go to watch that slide show to show my parents, on the third picture it goes red... same when i go and click on the pix individually... help me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] mindy

Old 01-20-2005, 10:32 PM
Range Rover

hey AKracer you ever been onthe north pole track racing?

Old 01-20-2005, 10:39 PM
Trailblazer

Yea those pics were pretty cool...I can't wiat to try out that track when I get my quad up there..I am going to talk to ym dad and see if I can make a prtice track down back of my house me and my buddy want to start it come this spring and summer..so we'll probally pratcice on that..

Quick Reply: where to ride in alaska ?