Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2003, 11:12 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

haha crash stories rule! The worst thing about mine, is that it isnt my truck, but rather my dad's new one.... And he wasn't even pissed.. He jsut laughed and told me to wait until I have kids so he can laugh at me.

I will know tommorrow about sunday.. what time are u planning on meeting?

Old 01-06-2003, 11:53 PM
Trailblazer

im still waiting for mudboger to get back to me as to what time he is starting to ride but i think its safe to say 11:00 am. We will probably meet at the hillside bar located 12 miles north of danbury on hwy 35. its on the left side just watch your odometer. Ill let you know or you will see his post as to what time he is starting. I have a few other crash stories I'll tell ya later scooter.

Old 01-07-2003, 12:02 AM
Trailblazer

Luckily I have not crashed any street bikes yet.. That gets expensive and sore pretty quickly!

Old 01-07-2003, 09:59 AM
Pro Rider

I'm still here... I have the 500HO stripped down now so I can do some welding to the steering support bracket. Doing everything one handed is a beech but I'm making slow progress. 2 weeks and I'll be back in the saddle. Just about everything is broken in/on the pod. Some glue and some duct tape will fix some of it... credit card will fix the rest...

Old 01-07-2003, 03:38 PM
Range Rover

Hey Cold,anytime you guys want to get going on sunday is fine with me.who's all goin'?If there are more than 2 trailers coming i think we'll park in the field about a half mile down the road from my place there is a lot more room there.Ya if you want to meet everybody and bring them down that sounds good to me.so let me know........later

Old 01-07-2003, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

I might be able to come up!!! what time?? Where we meeting?? I will also be going up on the 19th...

Old 01-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Trailblazer

I was thinking of meeting all that want to go riding at the hillside bar 12 miles north of danbury on hwy35 at 10:30 TO 11:00 AM, let me know if this will work for all that might be thinking about going. Toaday sure would have been a great day to go riding, 50 degrees in january in Minnesota is unthinkable!! I know a few snowmobilers (that gave me a bunch of crap about buying an atv last year) that arent very happy about this weather. I say boo hoo whine whine whine ha ha ha. LOL Sure am glad I didnt let them guys talk me into a darn skidoo.

COLD

Old 01-09-2003, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

YEA!!!!!
I will be able to make it this sunday!!! Mudboger you want to ride share? I go throught NR on the way up. Hook up with you or you with me just flip some cash and we are good!!! Who is the guid this weekend?? I am not sure what is even open but hey if you say their open then I will ride!!! Cool.

Old 01-09-2003, 02:07 AM
Range Rover

Mudstud,we could maby carpool up,do you have room for a prarie?I'm not sure if we can fit 2 on my trailer it's 10x7.All the trails are open in the winter alot of them are closed in the summer.I guess i'll guide but i'm open to whatever u guys want to do I just want to ride.let me know what u think about the carpool and what time your thinking of leaving up there.........later

Old 01-09-2003, 09:54 AM
Pro Rider

I got plenty of room on the trailer, I used to hauld 2 sportsman 500 wilth room to spair, its 6x16 trailer. Long and narrow. How about being READY to leave by 9:30 to 10:00 only so its not pitch black out, not that I am scared ( Hold my hand) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????