Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2003, 10:28 AM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????

I'll have to hook up with you guys when it gets warmer out. Sounds like Sunday will be a little cold for me with no hand guards or warmers. Sure wish I would have been off work Tues/Wed this week. I ride the St. Croix state forest alot and Danbury and the Gander Dancer.

Old 01-09-2003, 01:43 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mudstud,that sounds good.Now to find my place,hmm,ok,if you come up ctyA right before you get to 64 there is a road to the right 8th st go down that maby 1/2 mile or so there will be a whole block of 4plex apts.im in the first one.OR if u come up 65 take 6th st(on top of hill) to the left to stop sign go left then go right at the next stop sign thats 8th st im the very last one.weelr will be on driveway cant miss it.let me know what time you want to meet.let me know if that sounds good to you.

Old 01-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Range Rover

Mudstud,sorry man change of plans.Im going up sat morning i have to get some work done in the shop.so i dont know if you want to meet cold at hillside or just come to the house on sunday.you should be able to find directions in my previous replies its up to you but let us know what your thinking.....later

Old 01-09-2003, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

OK.......
Whos going?
Where are we meeting?
What time are we meeting?

Old 01-09-2003, 04:24 PM
Range Rover

I guess its you,me,cold,my brother,and two friends up there.do you think you can find my place in danbury ok?if so lets just meet there between 10 and 11on sunday.

Old 01-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider

Scooter are you going? I cant be the only fast one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2003, 05:46 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys just got a new set of gloves for sundays ride, understand its going to be a little cold this weekend. Should make for some good riding. I got rid of the windshield on the bomber, looks tougher now. Hey mudboger your going to have to take a look at my rig and give me some tips on the snorkle system, it looks to me like a piece of cake with very little cutting......i think.
I'm Thinking I would like to meet at the hillside no later that 11:00am, one of the guys from work here lives in luck and has a blaster I think he'd like to take out for a rip. I'm looking forward to at least one of those excellent bloody mary's at the hillside. Cya guys on sunday!!!!

Old 01-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Range Rover

scootter,come on up.mudstud do you think you can find the place ok?or do you want to meet cold at hillside?cold do you think your friend will ride with you or drive himself?do you guys want us to meet you at hillside and go from there or meet at the house?....later

Old 01-09-2003, 08:26 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Mudboger, My buddy Mike is still in the thinking mode but if he does come up it would be on his own. I'm going to hang out at the hillside until 11 and then head to your house. I can park the trailer where ever you want me too, let me know. Cya Sunday!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2003, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

I will goto hill side and warm up with COLD.. then follow him to your place..

Quick Reply: MINNESOTA riderz or wisconsin????