Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E. Washington-N. Idaho-W. Montana riders lets get together here!

Not this weekend, but next, either Saturday or Sunday. Where does everyone want to go? I'm thinking Beauty Bay off the Wolf Lodge exit. How much riding can be done in Newman Lake area if we get an Inland Paper Co permit? How much are they and is it for a year or what?

Old 04-21-2004, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default E. Washington-N. Idaho-W. Montana riders lets get together here!

That would be great! I would have to think the Beauty bay ride would be the best...

The pass is for a year and include several things like cutting fire wood and Christmas trees ect. I think the family pass was 40 and a single was 30...thas a guess I cant realy rember..

Let me know Aaron!

Ragged

Old 04-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Looks like it gonna be nice this weekend! ...70's by monday!..

Ragged

Old 04-22-2004, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

Helloooooo....................................hell oooooooooooooooooo! ......Where you guys at! I dont wanta keep this at the top by my self!
Whos ridin next week end?

Ragged

Old 04-23-2004, 01:11 AM
Range Rover

Will be going somewhere the weekend of May 1.

Old 04-23-2004, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider

Arron...How you like the Vinson?? My pastor and his bro both have newer model Visons...They are nice light quick rigs! But thank goodness I gotta winch on my Sportsman to pull um outta trouble when they try to follow me! LOL

J/K Pastor! Where you at? You gettin moved in to the new house? Hurry up so we can ride!!

Ragged

Old 04-23-2004, 09:10 AM
Trailblazer

I would go but I have to work on the weekends. So most of my riding is during the week in the afternoon. I'll have to try to get a weekend off sometime soon.

Old 04-26-2004, 01:08 AM
Range Rover

Love the Vinson so far. Doesn't feel any bigger than my old Polaris Sport 400 and only weighs 50 lbs or 100 lbs more, I think. Only out twice since I got it and the first time to Wolf Lodge area only rode about 20 miles due to too much snow.

Got my clutch cover off tonight to hopefully get it in by this weekend. I don't have a wrench big enough to take the nut off the main clutch, so will probably call your guy at Suzuki to see what they charge to do it. I wouldn't think it would take too long, as I just left the cover off. Anxious to try the Dalton clutch kit at higher elevations. I promised Dale at Dalton some high altitude 6000+ ft feedback with stock tires, but won't be able to make it that high for quite a awhile. With the weather that is expected this week I'm thinking we should park at Fourth of July exit and head into the hills!

Good, I'm glad you've got a winch. I'm not apposed to you getting me out of a hairy mess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It would be fun to see how the Vinson and the Sportsman compare. The few people we see when we camp at Wallace are usually on a Sportsman and they few that we talk to seem to love'em.

Old 04-26-2004, 08:07 AM
Trailblazer

Just found this thread. I grew up at the base of Ragged Ridge, graduated from East Valley High, twenty some years ago, and I now live in Greenacres. Would love to ride. I have a 1995 400 Explorer, and two 2003 Honda Rincons. I work up at Sacred Heart Hospital, three 12 hour nights/week so I have lots of time to ride.

Old 04-26-2004, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

JRTT...We GOTTA hook up!....I bet you know your way around ragged ridge pretty well...Its in my back yard now..LOL Move here from MI and still doing alot of exploring...
We went to Mt. Rathdrum Saterday and the was still to much snow to make it to the top but once we lowed the air pressure to about nothing we were able to ride around the back and make the loop ok ....well had to winch out a few times..LOL

We are kinda planing on quad camping this Saterday.....any good spots we can ride from near the wolf lodge exit??

Ragged

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!