Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

I really think our dear friend Ragged is suffering from a rare disorder known as Polarisitis..where one becomes delsuional about their machines and riding experience. It is a dysfunction that has outbreaks at the strangest times. When Polarisitis hits...one "breaks" down or goes around and around in circles not really "going anywhere". Frothing at the mouth, vomiting and garbbeling incoherently about "bomb eating" are also known symptoms. In very rare cases, grown men have been known to start screaming at the top of their lungs "the way out, the way out, the way out" while holding up their wallets. A shame really, as these poor souls must be restrained until the delusion passes. The only known cure....is to humble oneself and make a different purchase...one that finally liberates them from the dreaded disease known as: POLARISITIS!

Old 06-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Pastor Polaris rules...
Wow Ragged I got em both in one day....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Call it rider error that I got stuck, I went thru the deep stuff you went thru the shallow snow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But having the brain damage didnt I pull the STUCK mighty fat BOMB out once also [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah Jay. That was with a POLARIS! Hehe

I get off around noon and will give you a call Saturday for a ride. Mica again? Or somewhere else? Mabye get a group going?

Pastor: The 130 mile ride was in Montana...Sweet views..I will elaborate later...

Oh yeah.. Got the Warn 3.0 on tonight and got the rope switched to synthetic. May have to move the contactor forward. It site really close to the body plastic, dont like that. 2 new holes drilled in the contactor mount plate and we are in business.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

You guys are funny. Of course I can't just sit here and not join in the circus. Capable of doing a wheelie? My 800 Twin is not only capable of doing a wheelie. It does them without my doing anything more than giving it some gas. The front pops up due to the sheer power of the magical beast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] True story. People talk about how they "feel like" the front end well come off the ground. Mine does. No feel about it. No lifting up on my part either. She does it all on her own. And I'm not talking just a little pop up. I'm talking a decent wheelie. Kinda freaked me out frankly. I was just horsing around one day when a buddy told me he thought she would do it and sure enough it did. Damn near ran into somebody else in the process! LOL...lost control of the damn thing! Good times. Got a good chewing out from the wif when it was done too. Good times indeed.

I am HELL BENT on getting pictures of me pulling other riders out of the snow now. It's gonna happen. You can bank on it. I have done it already. There isn't much snow left so it most likely won't be until the fall. But it will happen. Ragged can you imagine if I find me a Honda stuck in the snow? Oh the sweet glory. It won't happen. But I'll find somebody. And I'll be quite happy about it to.

Jay your still working on that kitchen? I'm starting to feel for you. Man I hate that stuff. Gotta give you kudos for doing it yourself though.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

Viper, 800twinEFI...go back and read the post above yours about POLARISITIS...you might be in danger of this dreaded disease!

Old 06-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

We think this disease is something other riders get that causes them to go in denial [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah...POLARIS! The only way out!
100% Pure Polaris!

And of course, IF YOU AIN'T WRECKIN YOU AIN'T RACIN!

I'm starting to sweat! I'm feeling POLARISITIS COMING ON!

Old 06-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

800 Twin..

Its call Jealoucitis.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

800 where do you live at? Valley, south hill, northside?

I just talked to Jay a few minutes ago.. Yeah it does suck.. Sounds like he has the whole kitchen tore down.. 2 words for you Jay... PAPER PLATES.. Hehe That was funny...

I redid my master bath 3 years ago. It was last redone in the early 80's. I went to bare studs.. Redrywalled everything, did electrical, redid the bathtub in green granite inlays and travertine marble all bullnosed, put in a victorian pull chain toliet, jetted kohler bathtub and oak cabinets with a green granite countertop dual sinks and travertime marble on the floor.
My wife was preggers at time and I promised her a working battub by the time the 6 month rolled around. She had her tub.. A copper pipe out the wall, pair or vicegrips for the water control and rockboard for the walls.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I got it finished thou.. Turned out really nice. About 3 grand over budget but worth it. Took me about a year.. Working on it off and on..
So Jay I feel your pain... I have 2 rooms left to do inthe whole house and its done. Utility room and kitchen.. After you finish the kitchen mabye the whole group here can come over and see it, you can show it off by cooking us all rib eyes. I like mine medium...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I think I have a pic of me pulling out a Honda that was stuck in the snow. Come to think of it, it was my very first time riding..

Too much fun here!

Old 06-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

JayDeeCoy...With the hilarity going full bore in here ...I thought I would cheer you up by reminding you that we have been spared from this virus known as Polarisitis. This virus renders it's victims absoltely brain dead...by attacking their vision, judgement and rationale. They envision themselves as being in a constant "wheelie" posture. As noted above ...they have been seen in emergency rooms screaming..."the way out"....while holding up an empty check book. Only a ride on a Bomb seems to subdue this frenzy....then and only then does "one come to his senses".

Yes, Polaris does rule.............................................. ..............................the service department!

Old 06-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Viper. I'm in Post Falls. I'm sure one of these days our paths will cross. Funny thing is I used to live right down at the base of Mica Peak. The Liberty Lake ORV was just a hop skip and jump for me. Moved since then. Just thought it was ironic as it seems to be one of your favorites (Mica that is).

That was quite the bomb you dropped on the Bombs! LOL! Good fun. I can't really savor it until Jay comes on though.

What were you saying about snow Jay? LOL. Oh this is good. I'm amazed you held out that long Viper. I read between the lines during the first time you told the story though. Yep. Sure is better the 2nd time around though.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Range Rover

800TwinEFI, must I remind you of the video I posted with the Bomb doing a wheelie, WITH 29.5s! Really, if I had paid $9000 for an 800 I would want a REAL 800! Typical of Polaris, big claims, no reality. I think I'd be at the dealer saying "hey, you owe me 40ccs! I want my 40 ccs!" Of course then the dealer would point to the door and say "there is your "way out"" while he counts your money.

Old 06-08-2006, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

Niskibum you out trolling again? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Man you never wear out! Oh ok. What the hey. I'll bite. You wouldn't have been at the dealer saying anything of the kind. I'll tell you why. Because you already would have known going into it what you were getting. Your whole story is based on the idea that a person doesn't. And if they don't...hey that is too bad. I knew going in what I was getting into because I read the specs. And I'm STILL a happy camper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yep. It's that good. Even though it's not a true 800cc. I knew you would be along any moment now. I would almost be dissapointed if you weren't. I know you don't see it, but this really is a great ride. I think you might feel different if you really gave it a chance. But heck. To each their own. You like your so sucky and I'm happy on the poo. It is worthy of note, that despite all the Polaris bashing on this thread, the people who actually own them are all saying how happy they are.

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!