Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Pastor....thats some funny stuff right there ...I dont care who ya are...lol...I was laughing so hard the kids had to come over to see what it was all about...lol....I got your darling daughter Arie here this evening....You sure have her brain washed...as soon as she walked into the shop and saw that big POLARIS...THE WAY OUT banner hanging in there she started givin me a hard time about how the BOMB is the BOMB!!...lol....but you leave her here long enough and we'll get her straightin out...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Jay...I got the construction blues too...this will be about one year since I started and it seems like I have a ways to go before I can call it finished...Does anyone know awnyone that is a mason...I need to have a chimney/fire place built but every one seems to be to busy....

Viper...where you been...it was gettin kinda warm in here...ol 800twin and I were holding our own but these off brand quad riddin jokes were puttin the heat on...the poo brotha hood has ta stick together!!...great stuff by the way...lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

SO........TIME FOR THE SMACK TA HIT THE TRACK!!

Lets get a ride date on the calander and get this thing DONE!! ....I think a trip in to Lake Elsie will be a great place to go...good terrian ...awsome vistas and I'll bet we run into some snow...snow isnt my favorite ya know ...but my guess is it will be some fun stuff up there...

How about Saturday July 8th...that should give every one time to plan and clear things outta the way for a 4m quading EVENT!!

Ragged

Old 06-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Range Rover

You know 800TwinEFI, this has been going on for quite some time now, and I'm sure there are a few here that are getting pretty tired of it, although it has been fun. How about we make a deal? When ALL the Poo riders stop their chest beating and yelling about how they are better than everybody else, I'll stop pointing out all the errors in their thinking. Sound like a deal? I wonder how long it will last. I kinda think David Blaine might be able to hold his breath longer.

Old 06-08-2006, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider

Ragged...Count me in on July 8th. Might give me an opportunity to meet some of the other guys here on this thread. I am hopefull, as I see more and more people being "healed" of Polarisitis...all it takes is a ride that ...runs!

In all seriousness...I realize that this bashing is getting old. But...it's ...just that Ragged deserves it SO BAD!

Old 06-08-2006, 07:18 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Ragged

SO........TIME FOR THE SMACK TA HIT THE TRACK!!

Lets get a ride date on the calander and get this thing DONE!! ....I think a trip in to Lake Elsie will be a great place to go...good terrian ...awsome vistas and I'll bet we run into some snow...snow isnt my favorite ya know ...but my guess is it will be some fun stuff up there...

How about Saturday July 8th...that should give every one time to plan and clear things outta the way for a 4m quading EVENT!!

Ragged

Yeah baby!! LETS RIDE!!! I'm in. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Club ride this Saturday, 9am. Meeting at 4th of July. Riding to Harrison for lunch. Or if you're like me I'm packing a lunch and going to do a little fishing instead.

Sunday trail maintenance, 9am. Meeting at 4th of July. Riding and clearing the 4th of July trail system.

Old 06-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Range Rover

Kodiak660, On Tuesday my buddy and I made it across Champion Creek at the "Champion ledge" part. I made it about 5 feet beyond the creek and my buddy, with his 2004 Twin Peaks, made it about 30 feet beyond the creek. I had to do some shoveling on the bank before we could make it across. I would say there is a good two feet more of snow there than the year of your Champion photos.
Later,

Old 06-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, so here's the real skinny on Viper65 pulling out the Bomb. I got stuck while breaking trail. I was trying to ease through the snow, when brute horsepower was what was required. Sometimes the snow is like that. Viper followed, in my tracks, and pulled me backwards so I could take another run at the snow. I then nailed the throttle and punched right on through. End of Bomb getting stuck. Now then,,,,,the Sportsman 500 did not get stuck breaking trail. Oh no indeed. It got seriously bad stuck in my tracks. In my tracks. I could drive around the stuck poo on either side and in either direction. I could drop down into my tracks and even go slow or fast, whatever I wanted. I could drop down into the tracks and back up to the poo to hook-on to pull. The poo remained buried. I could not pull on it hard enough to get it out while sitting on snow, and so we had to ride double out to the truck to get more tow ropes so that I could sit on dirt to pull the ultra heavy massively buried poo out of the Bomb's tracks. I tore the hell out of that dirt trying to move the massively overweight poo, and finally she came out. We then headed back to the truck, and once again the poo got stuck in the Bomb's tracks requiring that I tow it through the tough parts. Did I mention that it was again stuck IN THE BOMB'S TRACKS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Kinda cute eh, like a little kid that can't quite keep up with daddy. The little guy tries and tries but he just doesn't have what it takes, so daddy picks him up and helps his little son get over the rough stuff. I was always taught to be kind to less fortunate folk.

And that, oh yee of the Poo brotherhood,, is the rest of the story. Geez Viper, I didn't want to out you like that , but you just kept asking for it.

Old 06-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

Ok. Ok. Ok. Jay.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Dont you need to be finishing your kitchen instead of outing you buddies here? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I did get highcentered on Jays tracks twice. I wont deny that.. But you know I did pull ya out once...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Didnt you get highcentered on that mushy snow also Jay?

I think you made a comment that you thought your tranny was broke then you looked down and saw your wheels spinning.. Isnt that when I pulled you backwards or did that happen before I pulled you back? Cant remember.

I still think the best part of that ordeal was the comment I made when i got on the back of your machine.. haha You remember that one dont you? LOL

O well we got out anyways.. Thats what matters. And we had fun doing it..

I will try to be off early on Saturday. I will give you a call when i get back to the plant.

Where do you want to go riding at?

Call a truce here buddy? Ill offer a 24oz truce.. Coors light right? Hehe

I went out to the garage and hooked my Warn up to the steel racking and it pulled the whole front of the machine straight up.. Amazing those little winches what they will do..

Old 06-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Niskibum
You know 800TwinEFI, this has been going on for quite some time now, and I'm sure there are a few here that are getting pretty tired of it, although it has been fun. How about we make a deal? When ALL the Poo riders stop their chest beating and yelling about how they are better than everybody else, I'll stop pointing out all the errors in their thinking. Sound like a deal? I wonder how long it will last. I kinda think David Blaine might be able to hold his breath longer.
I was actually thinking of starting a whole new thread so we can all continue to engage in combat while keeping this thread productive, which frankly as much as I enjoy it, isn't happening now. We wouldn't want local riders to miss out the good stuff that goes on in here in amongst all the boasting. I do think it is important that people who happen upon here via a search engine can find something and with our constant ranting and raving it sorta depletes one of the key funcitons of the site. That is unless it is in a thread devoted to such activity. I like the local aspect though? Don't you guys (who engage in our little arguments?). I don't know. Makes it more fun for some reason. We just don't want it to get locked by a Mod. We could call it Spokane Washington - N. Idaho - W. Montana bashers lets brawl here! LOL

But yeah. I'll take your deal. For the record though, I sure don't think I am better than anybody. And I think I have been pretty consistant in saying that I think most machines are pretty similar. I mean since your into being accurate and all. Right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Just for the sake of clarity, I'm always doing any jabbging in the name of FUN only. If I ever offend anybody, whomever you are call me on it and I'll tell you I'm sorry even if I don't agree with your observation because thats not my intention. I think everybody knows that by now though.

And with brother Ragged, there is nothing wrong with a guy being happy is there? He loves what he bought. I say more power to him. More power to anybody who is happy with their purchase regardless. Heck..I'd buy most bikes out there. I dont' have any real interest in AC though. I'd have to do some reasearch on Suzi and the autos too. I have heard for a manual though they are ROCK solid. And the only reason I say that is because of the Quadmaster and the slipping belt. I'm sure that is what it is. Laugh my butt off everytime. Sounds just like a seal.

Glad your in Viper. Ragged and I have been holding down the fort but could use some reinforcements [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]800TwinEFI[/bJust for the sake of clarity, I'm always doing any jabbging in the name of FUN only. If I ever offend anybody, whomever you are call me on it and I'll tell you I'm sorry even if I don't agree with your observation because thats not my intention. I think everybody knows that by now though.
I do agree with 800 here.. the jabbing is all in fun here. I dont ever mean to offend anyone.. If if I do call me on it as well.

I like to give Jay and Pastor a good ribbing.. As I know as far as Jay goes he can hand it right back and then some [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Glad your in Viper. Ragged and I have been holding down the fort but could use some reinforcements [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Glad to be here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
The gang here is a fun group to hang with. I just hope everyone can hook up sometime and go on a group ride..

Old 06-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

Is this Viper with the new yellow h.o. 500? The same one that rode from my house to the Pine Creek Tavern for lunch and back? If it is, I'm gonna stick up for that Polaris for ya. Everyone, I seen it outperform a Rancher 400 in the snow, and we never even had to tow it home. Did run low on gas, but didn't get towed home. Hope this helps your fight viper.

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!