Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E. Washington-N. Idaho-W. Montana riders lets get together here!

Cant do a long one this saterday cuz moms still in town but that sounds fun. Sis Brown is wanting to take the kids for a weekend.....maybe we both take the campers and the wifes?
Thanks Flit! You might not have a quad yet but you will, just hang in there!

Ragged

Old 05-29-2003, 03:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

Going through Fernan, you can get to 4th of July over to Lake PendOrelle. I've never been through there on quads, only sleds.
Ragged, yeah one of these days. I"m still kinda deciding on what I want and getting things in order.

Old 05-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

I read in the Spokane newspaper today about some " off roaders" who tore up a national forest trail head in Idaho. Idaho is already seriously considering prohibiting the use of atvs during hunting season. Do we really want that? I can't believe that some of the stuff I am hearing is truly happening. Last week I recieved an e-mail from the Northwest Motorcycle assoc. the states from regulations here in Washington, that any vehicle using nat. forest trails or roads must be street legal. How am I going to get my machine street legal? The only thing helping us are the lobbyists from the manufacturers. We have to get our act together or we ar going to be confined to the pitiful orv sites. Thanks...pastor

Old 05-31-2003, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

So true Pastor.....the tree huggers are or a never ending mission to shut us out! If you hear more about where to send out comments so WE can be heard let us know.. every one needs to be in on this kinda thing or we'll be out...just like prayer in schools!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Well looks like Im going sight seeing in Sand Point and not quadin today......oh well its still rainy anyway!

Ragged

Old 06-01-2003, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

All right guys here is the best single way to make our voice heard, snowmobilers, dirtbikers, 4 wheelers ect.
The greenies ARE working daily to rob us of the right to use OUR land. Here is a link to Blue Ribion Coalitions we need to joins a strong group like this and support them so they can support us!!

Ragged

Old 06-01-2003, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

Right on Ragged ...I will be writing asap. I had a little mishap today on Mica. I was up there with the kids coming down in front of the pack down one of the trails on the east side when all of a sudden around the short turn comes 3 dirt bikes. I swerved slightly to the right and applied my "front" brakes. That was absolutely the wrong thing to do...my machine flipped from the back up sending me over the handlebars. my machine completely rolled over shearing off my mirror and landing on my right leg. I was pinned under this thing while 3 dirt bikers and my kids stared in disbelief! Finally, several of the bikers came to my rescue. I am sore from top to bottom! And I learned a invaluable lesson through all of this. My machine appears to be o.k. except for moving my handlebars down a little. I am thankful it wasn't any worse...i am still kind of in shock. Thank God Bro. Dillon is here tommorrow...as I am aching...everywhere! See ya, Pastor

Old 06-01-2003, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider

Pastor wow....welcome to the ragged club! Glad to here your ok..You might want to check the adjustment on the rear breaks..I know on a Polaris when you grab the handle bar break it breaks all 4 tires. The foot break is for rear breaks only. I wondered about that last time we rode and your rear tires came up so for when you were coming down the hill but I thought it was just because it was so steep. That realy shouldnt happen...but it is a Vinson and not a Sportsman so who knows.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Now its broke in so we can realy ride!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ragged

Old 06-01-2003, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

As a coveted member of the Ragged club...let me say that it hurts...but ...I am glad to be here! Interesting that you mentioned that about the rear brakes. I am convinced as I replay it all in my mind that it was definitely a brake problem. I was traveling at around 20 mph downhill and as I said the sudden engagement of the front brakes flipped my machine. I will be taking it in on Tuesday to have them go over everything with emphasis on the rear brakes. Pastor

Old 06-02-2003, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

Ragged, mudslinger, burner, flit...and any of our friends here that I missed: we are trying to get some thoughts about the attempt to bring doom to our atv rights. Go to the thread: "guys who mess it up for everyone else" and please post your thoughts. Thanks, Pastor

Old 06-05-2003, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Ragged...I have been missing you around here....you didn't ride off and leave me here did ya? Out of the next 2 or 3 weeks...which one will work for you to go out for an overnighter? I've been itching to get up into God's country! See ya...Pastor

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!