Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 02:21 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

What's that Ragged? A Polaris broke down?! What are the odds of that? Hopefully there was a Suzuki there to pull you home. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] By the way, I keep searching their website for this new 800 you keep talking about, but all I can find is a 760. What's the deal with that? I guess stickers are cheaper than engineering. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Depending on how good the snow is at Silver I might be able to make it on Sunday. Of course if there are freshies up there you know where my priorities will lay.

Sorry to break it to you JayDeeCoy, but Harleys used to rule, then about 100 million yuppies saw somebody like Madonna riding one on Entertainment tonight and they went they way of tattoos and body piercings. Millions of people desperately trying to make a statement, but they don't really have anything to say.

Old 01-26-2006, 03:15 AM
Pro Rider

hey if were gonna be in alotta snow...is it all right if I ride my sled to keep up with you light weight snow bikes?? I promise not to use the NOS...
It might be the only way you will even be able to get where we will be riding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 03:46 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...QUOTE: Sorry to break it to you JayDeeCoy, but Harleys used to rule, then about 100 million yuppies saw somebody like Madonna riding one on Entertainment tonight and they went they way of tattoos and body piercings. Millions of people desperately trying to make a statement, but they don't really have anything to say

ahh....Ski Bum...I dont know if you ben paying attention...but ol Jay dont dig the negativity man....You might wanta pull that if you know whats good for ya...Im not sure but I think Pastor wont be back....thats to bad.....There was some good stuff there....and Pastor had finialy admited that POLARIS RULES!!....Jay say your sorry or Im gonna roost ya good sunday morning!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Pastor...COME BACK....dont let one bad apple spoil the bunch!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ragged

Old 01-26-2006, 06:06 AM
Pro Rider

Eight at the gate at Mica sounds do-able. Bring your pastor and I'll just go ahead and kick him in the groin to finish hiim off. That's what us "short" people have to do cuz we can't reach any higher[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I know,,,I know,,,,out of line. I'm standing in the corner now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Niskibum, Riding an old shovelhead harley that was heavy, and slow, and constantly needing fixed, was a great experience. Can you think of any other machine that would give it's owner such satisfaction? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Range Rover

The gate at 8? Sounds great.

Just to be sure, We are talking about Mica in ID vs Mica in WA. Correct? Off Elder Rd?

Old 01-26-2006, 11:27 AM
Range Rover

DO you need an inland empire pass this time of year to ride up on mica?? Just a question?
Kori

Old 01-26-2006, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

you should have one but there will be no one up there checking....they only do that in the summer...you'll be fine....but the permit lasts for a year so if ya pic one up now your good till this time next year and you dont have to sit out on a last minuit ride this summer cuz you dont have one...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ragged

Old 01-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: RockmanAtv
The gate at 8? Sounds great.

Just to be sure, We are talking about Mica in ID vs Mica in WA. Correct? Off Elder Rd?
Yeah, the ID Mica, accessible from Elder, was the spot I had in mind. I'm going to get my pass, since I'll be using it all year anyay, and see ya'll at the gate (wherever that is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ) at 8.

Niski, who is going to tow me out if you dont come this weekend? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Pro Rider

Niski, who is going to tow me out if you dont come this weekend?
I have a nice new rope I'm ready to try out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Range Rover

Ok we are going to go riding WOOHOO!! Brad said we could go. We will probably be at the corner of elder at 7:30 and go up from there off of elder.

WOOHOO I am so stoked its giong to be so much fun. Not sure if heather will be wtih us but either way it will be fun!!

Kori

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!