Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Palm Bay/Malabar Florida (sucks!)

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 11:40 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Palm Bay/Malabar Florida (sucks!)

Old 05-21-2003, 01:15 PM
Range Rover

Are all these riding areas on the easy coast? Where's Doral?

Thanks

Old 05-21-2003, 09:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

How do I get to palm bay riding area? I was told about it but have no idea where it is. I just moved to Orlando and the only place I have been was ocala. If anybody is planning on going there this weekend and I get directions in time I will definitly plan on going. I have a black Escalade EXT and a Black Banshee with Red Flames. Let me know and I will definitly hit it up.

Old 05-21-2003, 09:26 PM
Range Rover

hay banshee

we are not going to malabar this weekend but we ARE going to Cape Doral - West Coast Tampa area - if you can make it, you are yours are welcome -
contact me soon -

Mudder

Old 05-21-2003, 10:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

what day are you going. I am going to the Triple XXX stunt show on the 25th at the Central Florida Fairgrounds but I am open on saturday and I havn't been riding for a while.

Old 05-22-2003, 10:16 AM
Range Rover

spyder

we are riding Friday All Day and night and saturday till 5:00pm

Its raining in Fort Lauderdale but I hear the ride area is dry -

If you would like to attend, please respond immediately - I am out of touch after 5:00 today
and on the trail tomorrow morning -

Old 05-26-2003, 12:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

I cought your last post to late. If you are heading out anytime in the future let me know.

Old 05-29-2003, 07:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

I ride in "Twin Lakes" (Palm Bay/Malabar) allot, you guys might have seen me drive around on a Red Lakota 300cc.. Thing is, last time I went there which was a couple of weeks ago, there was this guy with a dark green SUV that said Malabar Department on it.. he asked me to pull over and I did, he started talking about the signs and asked me if I seen them, I said i didn't.. lol and he said I can't go back there no more and all this bullsh*t askin me if the "vehicle" was mine and sh*t and I told him the sherrif pulled me over once and told me not to go through this one trail no more coz it was someone's private property and then the cop told me to go around this other trail to get to twin lakes and I have been doing that after that and didnt get any trouble.. this guy tells me they changed the rules n sh*t.. so then I left and today I happened to be driving down the bit of sand space besides the road in front of my house, then this guy in a dark green SUV and white trailer (didnt have Malabar Dept. on it) and he tells me they talked about a red atv last night at some malabar council meeting, and now this f*ck asks me about my name, i said my first name and he then asked for my last name and i said none of ur business, then he asked me about if it was my property I was riding on, I said yes it is since it was right in front of my house.. he then says well, 35ft off the road is the malabar county property or w/e then I said, well we paid for it n sh*t.. and he said I was driving on "public roads" I told him about 4times the side of the road is no public road, then I also told him the deal with the officers and he said they started complaining 6 weeks ago about atv's then he asks me when this was and I said a month ago, then he changes his story that they started discussing it 2 weeks ago, then some guy pulls up behind him and he had to leave..

Does anyone know about any of this or have had any complaints or know about the 35ft deal??

Please comment on this, thanx..