Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Custom Truck at Galmis

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Truck at Galmis

Kick butt trucks, I want to take a moment to say what I think about the terms white and black. I think a person who calls someone white is wrong and the same as black. I mean I know you werent thinking about it the time, but those terms only shows that we are different. Which we are physically but thats all we still hold the same morals and are both a one species of humans who share this earth. I think we should all be known as one and not different, but this will never happen because there will always be people on both sides that are bitter and will never come to terms. I guess a perfect world is just something that mankind will never reach but only dream about. Oh well.

Old 05-29-2003, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

I wonder how I should describe my Raptor without offending it? It is black and white. lol

Old 05-29-2003, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

my golly, mabye i should go hug a tree or something! no way! for the most part, only in california.

Old 05-29-2003, 11:39 PM
Range Rover

I just wish we could live in a world where everybody on the internet wasn't so righteous.

Old 05-30-2003, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Yea im a real drama king[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2003, 03:28 AM
Pro Rider

how you gonna tell a newfie joke if you cant call him a newfie. i think were going a little far with this lets just let it go and i wont tell a newfie joke ok [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2003, 03:51 AM
Pro Rider

wow... i answer a post and 8 hours later i come homr from work to this. first. in no way did i mean in a racial manner. the question was "who" owned the truck, since i dont know the exact name of the individual i tried to give as specific a description as possible. i see no problem with adressing an individual as black, white etc. and to be honest i prefer to do so.... it is naive to think we are " all the same color". by doing so we pay no attention to the history and cultures of each race, which make us who we are. jimbabwe.. when i was at glamis for thanksgiging he was driving around vendors row.... heres a pic on sandbros of him out during presidents day:

some black guy's truck

Old 05-30-2003, 03:54 AM
Pro Rider

why do they get so offende when we call them black? does my car get offended when I call it black? wtf its the color of there skin just like us being white? i dont care if someone says im white its my skin color and who cares? i sure dont

Old 05-30-2003, 04:22 AM
Pro Rider

Why are people so wierd about race? maybe we should expand the color sensetivity to quads. You may no longer remember a fourwheeler by its color, if somone is riding a blue banshee, it must just be called a banshee and you will have to guess which one it is out of the crowds. Cmon now, its human nature to pick an identifiable trait for description to lessen the pool prospective searchers will have to dig through to find said object. Some of us arent very good at it though. Not everyone can say "it was a 5'3" man with brown eyes, black curly hair, about 170 lbs, medium build, his ancestors probably came out of africa or originated on an island with a tropical climate".

Old 05-30-2003, 04:23 AM
Range Rover

I don't think "they" get upset. Or atleast the "theys" I hang and work with don't.
In my elementary school we had one black kid. This black kid happened to be adopted. When we talk about him he is "the black kid from school". We could say Mr. T (not his real name) or we could say the adopted kid. But people say...who? But when we say the black kid people say oooooohhhhh you mean MR. T. It's just like saying...the fat guy, the skinny guy, the bald guy or the guy in the wheel chair! Now if everyone in Glamis were black things would be diffrent.

Stoopid Honkeys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Shane

Quick Reply: Custom Truck at Galmis