Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Custom Truck at Galmis

Don't forget Possom.

Old 05-30-2003, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol confederate flag in the back of a POS ford.... I though you meant me at first

Old 05-30-2003, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

Just so we understand each other...

If that's your sense of humor, I'm sorry I missed it. Surely you must understand how those remarks would incite such a protest. It's one thing to talk face to face, but when you communicate by words on a computer screen, emotion and intent can only be derived from what's printed and at face value. So, if you were just trying to be funny, it didn't come across that way.

I've got as big a sense of humor as anyone. Read my posts. Look at my avatar. I'm mostly a goofwad, but when prompted, I can get pretty fiesty.

Mississippi gets branded as such a racist state when it's not. At least not any more than any other state. Really. I guess that's why I'm quite defensive about it. I'm not going to get off into all that, but just so you know, your stereotyped comment was way off base. Funny or not.

I'll even forgive you of the grammer. LOL! It just served to negate your "idiot" comment. But, I was really just throwin' it back at you there.

So, let's move on. I'm over it.

Old 05-30-2003, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

"Glad I didn't make fun of homosexuals..."

No worries there. Nothing about that applies to me.

Old 05-30-2003, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

It's hard to argue with someone with a smiling icon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2003, 05:48 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

molochala,
is your avtar from WCC site?
I hear people bitching anbout someone calling someone black, I hear someone else complaining that we can stand for people calling whites white........
Do we need **** to argue over that bad?
And how come no one took my back when I asked politely for people not to say "Jap" ? That is a slur, calling someone black is not.
Maybe we should call white people less black, that should be PC enough right?
Like this.....I think a less black guy drives one and a black guy drives the other.........

Old 05-30-2003, 05:55 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

PS. That was all a joke, I was only kidding about the whole thing. Please don't rip into me I WAS JOKING ABOUT THE WHOLE THING

Old 05-30-2003, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now that this is over. For FSW's Mike AZ bring the chocolate muffins, Malo you bring the squirrel, I'll bring milk and salsa. Is squirrel good with salsa? Anybody else for the FSW pot luck?

Old 05-30-2003, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider

"is your avtar from WCC site?"

Sorry, I don't know what the WCC site is.

I scanned that picture out of a Newsweek magazine about a year (or more) ago. It was part of an advertisement for a copier, I think.

If you visit the Jesse's Hunting Page & Outdoor Gear Review site, I use it there too. My username is different there, but you'll know the face. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sometime back, some guy here ripped it off from me and used it here as his own. Funny how his was edited just like mine!! LOL!!

I didn't know "Jap" was a racial slur. I don't reckon I've ever used that term before, but I honestly didn't know it was considered a racial slur. I thought it was just short for Japanese.

From trucks to racism...boy we are a jumpy bunch, aren't we?

Old 05-30-2003, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

Dfitz, consider it done! Some of it's kind of tough, so if any of you have false teeth I'd be careful.

I'll throw in some wild turkey breast too!

Speaking of, boy I'm gettin' hungry. It's quittin' time...

Y'all have a good weekend! Catch you Monday!

Quick Reply: Custom Truck at Galmis