Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Custom Truck at Galmis

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Truck at Galmis

I have to say this, I'm damn proud to be an AMERICAN and we the people be it of any color make it the best place on earth. JMFO.

Old 05-30-2003, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

"I might expect it from our Mississippi/Arkansas forum members...but geeez..."
But geez nothing, what exactly do you mean by that? Are you still hanging on to that old stereotype mentality?

Tell me, exactly when was it that you last lived in or even visited either of those two states? Are you so 'politically correct' and sensitive that you find offense in someone simply saying "black man"?

Good gosh, man...I'm not even sure how I want to respond to this.

I LIVE in Mississippi now, but I am FROM Arkansas originally. Every black person I've met so far had no problems being called black. In fact, I've not met one yet that wasn't proud to be black. Going one step further, you should hear what they call each other. I guess that would really floor you.

Overly sensitive California political correctness.

In case you haven't realized it yet, that mentality doesn't impress us out here in the east. In fact, it really gets our goat. We don't much care for someone that lacks the backbone to simply see a color for what it is.

Discrimination based on the color of skin is one thing, and it is wrong, but refusing to recognize the difference just to satisfy your little green-hearted PC ego is disgusting.

By the way, that is a nice truck.

Old 05-30-2003, 10:47 AM
Pro Rider

After looking closely at the picture of the guy driving the aforementioned vehicle, I tend to think he may not be black after all rather a
"Dirty White Boy".......
hehehe

Old 05-30-2003, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

I guess if he had a big wart on his face then you could say "you know, the guy with the big wart on his face". I suppose that as long as you don't consider being black as a bad thing then being described as a black person should be an ok thing.

Old 05-30-2003, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider

Hey guys ElSancho is no racist, hes a great guy. Sancho, that link to that truck was funny as hell! Did you have the little one yet ???

Old 05-30-2003, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

mike!!!.. how goes it bro!. yes my princess was born. april 27th @ 7 lbs 9oz. 19 inches long. with a head full of hair.last week she flashed me a smile and i absolutely melted. im guessing i get her the power wheels barbi ferrari next month. by years end she'll be on an lt80. then for her 1st birthday surprise her with a 250ex... and by the time she,s 2 ill hand her down the 350PV R[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2003, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider

You can call me whatever you want, IF your man enough to back it up.

Just don't call me Late for Dinner!

Old 05-30-2003, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

Malochala...I can almost see the confederate flag flying from the back of your POS Ford truck, gun rack in the window, can of chew in the glove box, on the seat, on the dash

come on out to Cal. we'll cruise down to compton or the Bay...I'll show you an individual or two who doesn't like bieng steriotyped(like saying people from Mississippi are all racists)...on second thought stay out there...we don't need any more idiots out here.

I'm certainly not PC or green

Already said I went to far...now shut-it and let it die

Thanks...
go kill a squirell or somthin fo supper

Old 05-30-2003, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

"Malochala...I can almost see the confederate flag flying from the back of your POS Ford truck, gun rack in the window, can of chew in the glove box, on the seat, on the dash..."

LOL! Here you've done nothing more than prove your ignorance. Oh, and the fact that you apply a stereotype to people you don't even know.

"come on out to Cal. we'll cruise down to compton or the Bay...I'll show you an individual or two who doesn't like bieng steriotyped(like saying people from Mississippi are all racists)..."

See above. And learn to spell. Trust me, there are plenty of people here, blacks and whites alike, who don't like being stereotyped. I have no desire to go to California just to see more of them.

"on second thought stay out there...we don't need any more idiots out here."

See above. On second thought, you're probably right. You DON'T need any more idiots out there, you're plenty enough.

"I'm certainly not PC or green"

No? You may not be "green" but if you're so quick to imply that someone is a racist simply because they identified a man by his skin color you are PC. Way too PC.

"Already said I went to far...now shut-it and let it die"

You started the insults with your little "Mississippi/Arkansas" remark, remember? So don't expect them to go unnoticed. Or unanswered. Californians have quite a few stereotypes applied to them as well, but at least we have enough class out here to ignore them and see you for who you are.

Typically I don't respond to posts like this, and I don't normally embroil myself in such scraps, but that was a little much for me. I don't know you or what kind of person you are, RAPTORJAY, but the person you're showing me here is not a good one.

Sure, I'll let it die. But you're not going to get away with making whatever smart comment you want to make without some consequence for it. What are you, a Dixie Chick wannabe?

"Thanks...
go kill a squirell or somthin fo supper"

Again, stereotype. But, if you haven't had any, they sure are good, Mr. PC RAPTORJAY.

Old 05-30-2003, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

I'm sorry you don't understand my sense of humor I didn't mean to strike a nerve, glad I didn't make fun of homosexuals
I'm sorry for my bad grammer
Stop talking in circles...
people are gonna start to wonder if we like each other as much as airaptor and 14mins
God I wish this was face to face

Quick Reply: Custom Truck at Galmis