Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who votes to see Airraptor get banned!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003 | 12:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who votes to see Airraptor get banned!

how about it DBECK????? what does everyone else think???

Old 06-02-2003 | 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

Excellent idea, I think it has come up before though and got shot down. It would be great for times like these when the moon is in phase and solar flares got everyone acting moody like women (sometimes).

Old 06-02-2003 | 01:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Get those votes in! Any nasty PM's or the like?

Old 06-02-2003 | 01:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dbeck set up the new forum area. I dont think air should be banned. If it wasnt for air or 14mins most of the people around here wouldnt have anything to talk about. Alittle $hit talkin never hurt anyone. Besides we know everyone is alittle full of $hit ever now and then.

Old 06-02-2003 | 01:49 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: Ugintel
RAPTORYFM660r

"Why did you post here? There is always the personal message system to express your views on how it should be done."

Um ya why don't you tell those 3 that? EH?
Looks like you just told them. Good job.

You know I don't think there is anything on here that gets me too bothered. Most of the time I get such a big kick out of reading and then responding to different users. When I was in business you had to get along with the public and serve them a good product/atmosphere or you simply didn't succeed. So most of the time I try and get along with all the users and when they don't like what I written or respond how they think I should it comes down to being a bad moderator. So maybe I can relate to airraptor or maybe I should be banned.

The owner of ATV Connection/forums doesn't really say to much to me. If he makes a suggestion I would more than likely adhere to his wishes but until then I am going to have fun, sit back and continue to post/ moderate the way I have in the last 6 months.

When I look at the sign in numbers and the online users it doesn't matter whether I am a good moderator or not because something is going right here with ATV Connection/forums website.

Thanks again Dbeck/garyc660R for the distinction of being an ATV Connection forums moderator because it sure has been fun.

ChetRacer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2003 | 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

He|| fact of the matter is guys if we banned everyone that disagres about something then the forum would be nothing more than a tumble weed in the wind!! We all have a good time from time to time, and if we need some real information then there is always someone there to help out!

At one point or another we have all been involved in one of those he said, she said, could have, would have, line em up well find out, can build, cant build, slow, fast, wish I would've loosned up the chain, knock out drag outs!!! And at the same time we have all most like had a question answered on here as well.

Its fun its informative... Its the internet!!!
Ban him?... He|| no its to much fun in here!

Old 06-02-2003 | 02:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

WELL SAID, Raptorman.