Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?

Blaster i hope we dont have one of these team things going on at El Mirage..LOL

I just had my engine built by Craycraft and that's it..Nothing else..when it comes bike to bike that is when i represent my engine builder....

Old 06-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

don't worry about el mirage. it is a straight up family affair. ages start at 6 months all the to about 50 sum years old. its all about having a good time for us.

Pro Rider

raptor03 I know what you mean and it wasn't like seperate group things at FSWs but then NOBODY disrespected me either or they would have not made it to a little walk they would have been on there a$$.
group,club,team whatever just a group of guys and girls hanging out and haveing fun with the same common thing QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat

Pro Rider

I know Disturbed ,Im not sure who started it but let's nip this thing in the bud...

I just dont want to see this go to crap like everything else in this world..

I dont want to sound like a PUS but you know, things get carried away behind that computer ,just hope nobody burns there bridges before the next time we meet up..If there's another time..

Good luck,and hope to ride with you alllllllll one day.......

Old 06-03-2003, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

the bridge was burned down long ago!!!

Old 06-03-2003, 07:36 PM
Trailblazer

Well most of my replies to certain people are meant in fun, and because of the computer it is misinterpreted. They responded in a rude way, with childish name calling, and maybe I misinterpret that and so on and so forth. I still say we need to meet one another and get this ironed out! A lot of people talk $hit, I know I do, and I dont usually mean anything literally. I know very few personally, but I know in my circle of friends, if someone from the outside heard us talking between one another, they would think we were ready to fight, I mean physically fight. BUt we arent, we are just trash talking and having a good time. I think it all starts that way here and very few of us know each other, so we dont know if we are kidding or not.

The site that i have found most informitive and helpful has taken me in and made me a part of thier team. For that I am proud. No one can argue the fact that we have quite a few fast quads in our group, some havnt been proven yet. A little bit of team pride is what drives us all to be faster. Now this talk of knocking each other out and so forth..... I believe its all talk. Talk, Talk, Talk. Just more trash talking. Now if 14mins took this talk of violence seriously then maybe that was a sign that he took his trash talking too far. I know that with my friends there is a line to be crossed with talk, and when its crossed,and out of respect for each other, it is rarely crossed, then someone usually gets thier teeth loosened for them. I think everyone with a family or very close freinds know that there is that line, it nothing that is unusual or extreme.

Im not implying that 14mins was threatened personally, or deserved to be threatened. Im just saying he shouldnt have been suprised that some of his comments would be met with hostility. And now that he pulled the no show, he has to expect that many of us would be jubilant![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2003, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

I think I have been here long enough to give some .02 on this , I know if I was in 14mins shoes I WOULD NOT HAVE SHOWED UP !!

From reading the posts it seemed like it was more then just a race , and to take the fam out there would have been a bad trip ,
win or lose it doesn't seem like these two are going to race a couple of times then go cruise the dunes and camp out together and
have a couple of beers.

I agree with Raptor 03 , to much has been said for us all to get together for a big enjoyable ride , I think it would be a big ego pi$$ing contest
and when it was all over there would be nothing but regret and shame .

I did get the opportunity to get smoked big time by raptor03 and nether one of us said any thing to each other I knew it was him and he knew it was me , we agreed on the next day that it was kinda hard to make first contact cause we had no clue on who we really are other then what we post.I know now that the next time we are at the same place at the same time we will definitely have a ride together and introduce the fam and friends and have a beer.

So my point is if any , what you post on here has a big impact on how others portray you in person.

Old 06-03-2003, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

Fst4wd you are a cool guy,the invitation is open on this side too bro...

I am glad you guy's see my point,and it was pretty clear..

Old 06-03-2003, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

To all of us that have turned. I thought this was a place to talk about our quads, get tips and share our experiances. I will say if there is anybody that I have pissed off I'm sorry. I will say when I have jabbered it was all in fun. I wanted to be apart of the FSW's this year and still do but it would be nice if it was to hang out, to talk and race around having fun. If I do go that is what I will be doing and hopefully with allot of you.

Old 06-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

PatsRaptor,
So you banned me? Im not even a member of 14 mins forum, so as usual, you guys are popping off without any facts.

Also, if Im a moderator here(obviously you guys are newbie mods, cant seperate yourself from your job), how can 14's forum be mine? Riddle me that.

RoostKing...

Quick Reply: Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?