Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?

Troy I didn't bann you I am not a MOD!!!!! I could care less if you on or not I have more FUN went your on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I also just meant your becomming just another 14min nut hanger!!!!

Pat

Old 06-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

How is it im a nut hanger?

1. Im not a member of his forum,
2. Ive given him a hard time about things, check some recent threads,
3. I dont think this whole "virtual club" thing is cool anyways. Look how you guys all fight. And to hear some of you talk on that forum. Some of them really need to step away from the on-line world once in awhile. But then again, they are tougher there.

Sound to me like you guys think that if anybody disagrees with you, we are automatically a "nut hugger" how childish are you guys???

And is was your very own Velocity Raptor that wanted someone to show where ANYBODY threatened 14 on your forum. I did, (Velocity's on post as a matter of fact) Posted a link and whoever in that chicken crap forum pussed out. Show us that at least one person has some integrity and get to the bottom of it, but you wont, cause then youll be a nut hunger too.

You and some of the other guys with some class should not be dealing with those underhanded losers. But its all good. I aint taking no crap from that side. I can ban to. Weve been real lenient, and its gotten us in trouble. I for one am tightening the belt. But dont worry, I wont get all assed up over a personal post, unlike your "buddies".

RoostKing...

Old 06-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

So no one form the other site is going to admit it, COWARD.

RoostKing..

Old 06-04-2003, 09:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have visited 14mins site. Not a member yet. I dont think there is anything wrong with 14min not wanting to go. If you have a problem with that, oh well.

Old 06-04-2003, 10:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well put Sam.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2003, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider

Troy its ok if you just start crap as usual because thats just you but it seems to me that YOU jump on the band wagon WAY too easy and the post you brought up was a joke and you know it (PERIOD) If your going to try to drag crap up get something better then that OR is that all you could find???? When I was at FSWs you were Gilbert posse this and posse that so don't preach to me about the team thing!

This all started because Mark chickened out he took the money said he was going and then wimped out. Saying there was threats was just a cop out or big time excuse to not show up AND then all the hangers show up to back him up
Pat

Old 06-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Preach on brtother pat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2003, 10:37 AM
RIP Dear Friend

I didn't know PatsRaptor was a preacher.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2003, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry guys far from it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2003, 10:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

I did'nt either but today he spoke the gospel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?