Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?

Your right Mark I did ask for a shirt THANKS again it works real WELL wiping down the raptor. Oh ya thanks also for the help on my bike I though you were a stand up guys but I was wrong your JUST a chicken $hit!!!!!!!!!!
You know me Mark I won't lose a min of sleep over any of this and MAYBE IF Rob gets his money back (NOT THE TEAMS) he'll shoot $5 over to me for a happy meal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ME=attude??? Just having fun and calling it like I see it!!!!

ps: I hope Jay puts a spanking on you I mean that in bike VS bike not beating you up just wanted to clear that up so you don't get scared and not show up to your own event ..

Pat

Old 06-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2003, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

gang memebers always got to keep their yap going!

Old 06-04-2003, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

Old 06-04-2003, 04:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Neutral ground is the only way to go. It wouldnt allow either of them to have an advantage in being able to select gearing or tires prior to race day. Any idiot knows that having a proper set up could make a bike or two advantage. As for 14 not showing up. It doesnt matter if at the last minute he had a hang-nail. Get over it , he made a decision now deal.

Old 06-04-2003, 04:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

every single one of you who replied to me are STUPID then, for these exact reasons.....

1) for continual support of a chicken
2) for being you
3) not knowing how to read and comprehend
4) thinking this is a "gang" thing

LIKE MINDED DUNE ENTHUSIASTS!!!!!!! WITH RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER, JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THAT CLUB DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN MAKE GENERALIZATIONS, AND YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE GANG ISSUE LEADS ME TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH COOPERATION OR WORKING AS A TEAM AND RESPECTING OTHERS. THEY RIDE TOGETHER, FLY TOGETHER AND WORK TOGETHER..... WHAT DO YOU DO!!!!! NOTHING......

Granted some of thier members will voice thier opinion, but never have I seen a threat or have I seen any reason to assume someone should feel threatened.....

This is like that EX-Marine on American Idol..... just like 14mins..... a real man would have defended his country to the death, but instead he is now the "dont ask dont tell" poster candidate WE DID NOT SUPPORT THAT, CONTRARY TO WHAT CLIPS THAT ASCLOWN SHOW HAD ON!!!!!

The people who posted about 14min did the right thing blah blah blah is what my messages were geared toward, if you took it to heart learn how to comprehend I clearly stated this was for the people with the gang/team comments, of which YOU fastbackwards did not make any comments so you are out of line, WAY OUT OF LINE!!!! Support our troops comment was for 14mins nuthangers, who as of yet have been very disappointed in what he has done and for those of you who are still supporting him and continuing the gang comments I say will say it again...... support the troops who dont go.... thats right its only that pretty boy on TV..... catch my drift.....

Read then think that is how it is done.....

Staff Sergeant, Retired
MARINE FORCE RECON.....

Old 06-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider

Old 06-04-2003, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

I hope so...

Old 06-04-2003, 11:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well said. If he was a real man he would show up to Atpt nationals with a bike to answer all challenges instead of running his mouth forever. Anyone else thing that a$$clown needs to limit his post to under 50 words.

Old 06-04-2003, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

" I didn't know PatsRaptor was a preacher."

chet...pat isn't a preacher..he is a Beotch... a class A certified beotch!!!!

OK THIS IS HOW SHIZ IS....its old, boring and going now where fast

14mins back out, for whatever reason he did...like it or love it...DEAL W/ IT.
he back out and there is no amount of stupid fighting that can change it. compoon guys...its a done deal, stick a folk in its ***, she is done!!!!! and y do u guys all worked up about this forum racing BS...100$ says some guy OUT IN THE REAL WORLD is faster then us all.

AND FST4WRD..TAKE SOME MIDOL... i bet if the raptor came in pretty pink u would buy one, u little girl!!!!

Quick Reply: Is 14mins gettin a bad rap or ?